Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Game News Nacon Connect 2021: Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Galeb Trailer

Discussion in 'News & Content Feedback' started by Infinitron, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Tags: Big Bad Wolf; Nacon; Vampire: the Masquerade - Swansong

French publisher Nacon broadcast their second annual Nacon Connect event today. As expected, Big Bad Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong was one of the titles that made an appearance. The new trailer introduces the second of the game's three vampire protagonists, the ruthless and world-weary Ventrue Galeb. I suspect it will be more popular with Codexers than the previous one. The trailer concludes with a few quick glimpses of beta gameplay footage, revealing a game that looks very much like The Council.

Swansong was originally supposed to be out this year but is now scheduled for release in February 2022. Though oddly the exact month only appeared in the version of the trailer that was shown during the stream.

• Shit x 5
    • hopw roewur ne x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Interesting x 1
    • Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. KeighnMcDeath RPG Codex Boomer

KeighnMcDeath
    I'm rather lost on how many VTM games are in developement atm. This one flew past me.

^ Top  
  3. bertram_tung Arcane Patron

bertram_tung
    Insert Title Here
    • Bro, do you even lift? Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Wunderbar Arcane

Wunderbar
    people at paradox probably don't understand that, but making a shitton of low budget games only devalues the brand and confuses gamers.

• Agree x 9
    • Brofist x 1
    • incline x 1
    • Yes x 1
    • Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. KeighnMcDeath RPG Codex Boomer

KeighnMcDeath
    Where's the Twilight vampire game where we attack with sparkles and witty conversation; its probably a VN. I never saw a single twilight movie and it pissedne off thT every yearthr movies came out near my birthday.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. mondblut Arcane

mondblut
    What's going on at 0:30? Someone failed at basic homework and forgot to read Vampires 101 for dummies?

• Funny Funny x 8
    ^ Top  
  7. Smashing Axe Arcane Patron

Smashing Axe
    Divinity: Original Sin
    He's Ventrue so there's a very small chance he's an methuselah with eight fortitude

• Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Now that you mention it, I'll bet that immunity to bullets is a demonstration of a skill he will have in-game.

• Shit Shit x 3
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. gaussgunner Arcane

gaussgunner
    All the vampire games you never wanted, and more!

[​IMG]

• decline x 2
    • Shit x 2
    • Participation Award x 1
    • incline x 1
    • Whatever shit you posted didn't load x 1
    • Despair x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.