Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name Change?

Chefe

Erudite
You're silly.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
I would like to change my name to Lord Hamburger, but no one would take me seriously anymore, so GA I remain. Mmmmm... time to make a midnight Wendy's run.

Bacon or Bust!

corvax

Augur
me too, me too, please:
Ben Dover
Dick Hurtz
Artist formerly known as hussar
Side Director Writer Designer Grand Jizzmaster Zero Sol Exitium Invictous II

but seriously who I do I have to pm here, just any mod? I use Crap Artist on most other forums. Well I only post on 2: here and DAC.

Spazmo

Erudite
I think it'd make more sense to change your name at DAC to bring yourself in line with the RPGCodex Reality (TM).

corvax

Augur
Spazmo said:
I think it'd make more sense to change your name at DAC to bring yourself in line with the RPGCodex Reality (TM).
What if I donate some dinero next time RPGCodex Reality (TM) is in need?

Spazmo

Erudite
In the RPGCodex Reality (TM), I make my own money. For instance, I designate this sheet from my notepad I've written some phone numbers on to be worth $10,000.

voodoo1man

Liturgist
Roqua said:
I would like to change my name to dumbfuck! please.

Roqua, haven't you learned yet!? "Dumbfuck!" is not like those Haitian girls that will suck your dick for an MRE whenever you call her. "Dumbfuck!" is an honorary title of distinction. "Dumbfuck!" is a privilige. Like all priviliges, "Dumbfuck!" has to be earned and respected.

Besides, since you keep talking about it so much, how about we call you "My Big Black Cockasaurus"? Or maybe "I Am Going to Anally Rape You," since you seem pretty fixated on that subject as well.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
voodoo1man said:
Roqua said:
I would like to change my name to dumbfuck! please.

Roqua, haven't you learned yet!? "Dumbfuck!" is not like those Haitian girls that will suck your dick for an MRE whenever you call her. "Dumbfuck!" is an honorary title of distinction. "Dumbfuck!" is a privilige. Like all priviliges, "Dumbfuck!" has to be earned and respected.

Besides, since you keep talking about it so much, how about we call you "My Big Black Cockasaurus"? Or maybe "I Am Going to Anally Rape You," since you seem pretty fixated on that subject as well.

Okay. Sounds good to me.

Chefe

Erudite
Bump.

Apparently everyone hates me here. I think it's the name. Therefore, I would like to change my name to Carrie Underwood.

That is all.

spacemoose

Erudite
Chefe said:
Bump.

Apparently everyone hates me here. I think it's the name. Therefore, I would like to change my name to Carrie Underwood.

That is all.

I don't hate you. The make me a mod thread was laffo, but you have reddemed yourself with the oblivion comics thread.

Chefe

Erudite
FrancoTAU said:
You know... since you're a mod... you can change your name whenever you want. Just sayin'

I don't have any hip moderator powahz.

Chefe

Erudite
What the phuck? Where's my name change?

I wanna be Carrie Underwood, damnit!

Please.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
What was your original name, Chefe? I'm shocked to find that the person's whose acidic Oblivion rants first lured to me to this cesspool of hatred is a low-down moniker changer...

Tintin

Arbiter
SlavemasterT said:
What was your original name, Chefe? I'm shocked to find that the person's whose acidic Oblivion rants first lured to me to this cesspool of hatred is a low-down moniker changer...

It was angler. Blast from the past.

Chefe

Erudite
SlavemasterT said:

I recruited someone?

Do I get a cookie?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom