Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nazis are in control of the Codex

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I was on the frontpage and wanted to click the 'forums' button under the banner, but my finger slipped and instead hit 'about'. What I got was terrifying:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/page.php?id=about

Das beste dürfte wohl auch hier sein, es immer ärger zu machen; wenn das Aergerniß die größte Höhe erreicht hat, so reißt es und verschwindet, und kann das Verstehen dann sogleich seinen Anfang nehmen. Noch sind wir nicht weit genug mit dem Anstoßgeben gekommen: aber was nicht ist kann noch werden.

You can be certain that I've already informed the Simon Wiesenthal Center about this. Your jig is up, nazi pigs.

Hopefully, the island penal colony will finally be returned to its original purpose and all its resident criminals currently at large are apprehended posthaste.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There is no problem mein fuhre--mr president
9elb6DA.jpg

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Das beste dürfte wohl auch hier sein, es immer ärger zu machen; wenn das Aergerniß die größte Höhe erreicht hat, so reißt es und verschwindet, und kann das Verstehen dann sogleich seinen Anfang nehmen. Noch sind wir nicht weit genug mit dem Anstoßgeben gekommen: aber was nicht ist kann noch werden.
"Here too, the best thing to do would probably be to make it increasingly worse. When the outrage has culminated it cracks and vanishes, and quickly real understanding can start to grow. We still didn't get far enough with triggering but that can change."

You're welcome. :obviously:

Aergerniß
Stupid fake monocled German.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That explains the whole - Wir mussen die Konsoletarden ausrotten- stuff.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Der Text, der dort geschrieben steht, ist Pseudo-Deutsch.

Wenn schon Mucke, dann richtig:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS!
DAS ROLLENSPIELE IST NICHT FUR GEFINGERPOKEN UND MITTENGRABBEN!
IS SEHR EASY PRESSEN DER AWESUMKNAPFEN UND MOLENPOPPEN MIT LINENSTREAMEN!
POSTEN IST NICHT FUR DAS DUMBKOPFEN!
DER KONSOLENTARDEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTON-PICKENEN HANS IN DAS POKKITS MUSS, RELAXEN UND VATCHEN DER TROLLEN GEWERKT!

SS-GRUPPENFUHRER

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:nocountryforshitposters:
Das hier ist Pseudo-Deutsch:

Gibberish...gibberish...Schnitzel Niederlagen werden und der Sauerkraut...gibberish etc
:love:

Und was soll der Schwachsinn bedeuten?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I was on the frontpage and wanted to click the 'forums' button under the banner, but my finger slipped and instead hit 'about'. What I got was terrifying:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/page.php?id=about

You can be certain that I've already informed the Simon Wiesenthal Center about this. Your jig is up, nazi pigs.

6 Things I Learned Having My Penis Surgically Removed

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom