Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline NCSoft, please die now.

They closed Tabula Rasa because they are a bunch of retards.
They closed Exteel and City of Heroes for the same reason.
They somehow lost my 1600+ hours Guild Wars account and blamed me.
Now they shut down my Blade & Sould account because they are fucking gooks.

Whoever keeps giving them money deserves to die with them.

Norfleet

They "shut down" your account? What's that even mean? And it's hardly a "gooks" thing. All MMO companies are shit.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Says the guy who literally spends more hours on Chinese MMOs than there in a day.

Xenich

Cipher
To be fair Tabula Rasa was kinda gay.

It had some interesting concepts though. For it basically being just a shooter game, it did have some interesting mechanics for replay (taking over bases and defending them was entertaining to an extent, especially if you had limited people) and the dynamic quest puzzle solutions were something that really was not present in MMOs at the time.

Outside of that, what killed it was its lack of content at the later game, the fact it was too different or lacking in some prove MMO mechanics (Boss fights had no depth or tactics), and the fact that Garriot was in a massive pissing contest with the publisher.

Gerrard

Arcane
Now they shut down my Blade & Sould account because they are fucking gooks.
What did you do? Did someone trade you RM currency that turned out to be fraudulent and you got banned until 2035?
Oh wait wrong developer.

I did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
One day I wake up and the account has been frozen because reasons, now I'd be supposed to jump through an incredible amount of hoops on fire because those reasons.
Even my account on Battle.net, which is hit by every kind of hack by the hour, is safest than NCSoft's, which has been tampered with multiple times.
And I know for sure, I could bet my balls on this, it's not been and never been my fault, because these things only happened with these chink retards.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
I've never had a problem with my NCSoft account, though I only have a GW1 one. It's still open.

Norfleet

And I know for sure, I could bet my balls on this, it's not been and never been my fault, because these things only happened with these chink retards.
Sheesh, man. Can't you at least keep your racial slurs straight?

No, they deserve all of them, because in more than 20 years online I've ever had serious issues only with them.
Not even the gigantic Sony fuckup could come close to how bad NCSoft does with its accounts.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Expecting the Chinese to provide solid and reliable services lol

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Those pollack scum, using their nigger ways to hide their ancestry like the kikes they are!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom