Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need to find old RPG I can't remember the name of

Bashgir

Barely Literate
Hey,
when I was a kid I played a "diabloesque" RPG that was on a CD from some gaming magazine. Now I would like to play it again but I can't remember what it was called. I hope someone here could help me. I can't remember too much about the game but here goes:
- It was a 2D Action RPG similar to Diablo set in an medieval world
- I guess it has to be from the late 90s or early 2000s
- You start the game inside a castle where you get assigned various small tasks. Your character seems to be more of a lower servant or squire or something like that in the beginning
- Once you get outside you quickly meet a few Zombies, so a sort of plague seems to be going around
- As far as I remember there seems to be rather few fantasy elements. I can't remember Orcs, Dwarves or other races apart from humans and it looks rather classically medieval. So I guess it would be more like a low fantasy setting
- I also can't remember obtaining any magic spells or something like that, but I never played the game too far so that might still come later in the game
Sadly that's all I can remember. If you can help me find the game I am looking for I would be sooooo grateful. My nostalgia yearns for me to play it again^^

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Though it was Gorasul - Legacy of the Dragon....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom