Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neofeud - A Cyberpunk Adventure Game

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
What the actual fuck is the Codex's problem? I am not a big adventure game fan, but the art looks freaking amazing! I saw the trailer for Neofeud 2, and the art there looks even better than the art here (the art in the trailer is actually top notch, some of the best adventure game art I've ever seen (although I am not particularly well educated about adventure games in general)), but the first game's art is still great. I can't believe so many people blew this off. One day I will definitely try this out, and I just wanted to give some encouragement because what you're doing is serious incline and I hope you keep up the great work.
I would say that the art in Neofeud is a strange mixture of charlatan hackwork and true genius. I rather like it too, and most importantly, it goes well with the Neofeud universe. But I quite understand those who find such a mixture repulsive.

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
Neofeud is 70% off this week!

On Neofeud 2: I'm around 80% finished with the game at this point, so aiming for this year! I am doing all of the writing, coding, art, animation, etc. myself again while managing Neofeud 1 so it's taken a bit longer than anticipated.

One of the recent reviews:

FwKHp_TagAIwn0C

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Saw this gem of a paragraph in one of the reviews on the Steam page.

1684364389180.png

Certainly wish you all the best and I look forward to trying your game.

IMPERIVM RECTVM

Literate
I clicked for a cyberpunk game stayed for the artstyle and reviews.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom