Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Gerrard

Arcane
lIO6TH6.png

For these 3 people last activity shows 19th of May, but they show up as online all the time.
What the hell did you do, Grunker?

eklektyk

Erudite

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Hey, Grunker, if you guys aren't going to be playing Neverwinter anymore would it be okay to go ahead and remove you from the guild? The only reason I ask is because it can cause confusion when you're checking to see who's online for a Codex dungeon run or something. It always shows you guys as being online as already mentioned.

Wild Slop

Arcane
There is currently a new scam with the (Lv. 60) Temple of the Spider that people are farming. T2 rings and armor and a shard. I had thought rogues were somehow sneaking back to first mini boss killing it solo then leaving after drop. But it seems that by doing something by statue by entrance you'll fall out the map and get ejected somewhere (near the first mini boss?).

I don't exactly know, I just wanted to run a normal round and during that time team repeated was leaving and sometimes drops were seemly coming out of nowhere. Join it for yourself and see whats what.

*You jump as high as you can on the rock behind the statue then jump behind door. There, you can walk off a ledge out of map and while falling in limbo type "/stuck" after a certain amt of time.
The guy I was with said 20 secs, but this just put me at the gates of the last boss. Helpful as that is for a speed run of the boss, that fight is such a pain in the ass I'd rather go for the easier purples and shard. It took me numerous attempts.

[21:38] [Party] Guy 1: open up your map.. you'll see your pointer drop
[21:38] [Party] Guy 2: ok when you fall wait until your icon goes past it
[21:39] [Party] Guy 2: over the buildings to the left
[21:39] [Party] Guy 3: so type stuck and press enter when my icon hits the boat?
[21:39] [Party] Guy 2: past it

If you did it right you'll be at the watery area.... but then again it may have been a different mini boss based off the boss taunt cut scene I saw at first, this still does nicely and if you press a bit further there is a room with 4 chests.

Rinse and repeat. Oh and lots of people are doing this over and over and each time they do each random pug who doesn't know about it will at least know somethings up.

J1M

Arcane
Is it possible to take the Zen you have traded AD for and spend it on STO stuff?

Gerrard

Arcane
ORwRwOn.jpg

Just one letter saving this from terrible fate (it's a potato thing).

Also
u7v1fvj.png

Amazing quality.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well, as much as this game is starting to bore the FUCK out of me (thinking about reinstalling Rift, ffs), it's not a particularly buggy one IMO. Its engine seems very stable, can run for many hours without much of a hitch. What you're seeing there looks like a graphics driver issue.

Also, you've got something on your face there.

Gerrard

Arcane
There isn't much to do if we don't have people to run dungeons. Hopefully this Gauntlygrym thing will be released next month.

And by the way those marks on the face, I have no idea where they came from either. I sure as fuck didn't pick them while creating the character.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
There isn't much to do if we don't have people to run dungeons. Hopefully this Gauntlygrym thing will be released next month.
Well, whenever I'm on STO or here, you can just PM me or yell at me in the private chat channel until I notice. More likely than not I'm up for a run or two.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom