Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

new alerts

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
love new feature of properly showing which new posts were not red.

However I do find it somewhat hard to click on alert and get me to right place. Curently its displaying <who>, followed by some strings, followed by <thread name/link> followed by some extra stuff.
Both users and threads can be of various length.

Since clicking on users in alerts should be rarely used feature, can you shift those around for link to the thread to be the very 1st in alert message?

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
If we shift the order, shouldn't be the "your post" link be first? After all, it was what prompted the reaction. Or are you just talking about new post alerts?

On a side note: I miss your old avatar. The Enton really matched the "the determinator" tag as it seemed to think about something

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Or are you just talking about new post alerts?
alerts on reactions are just annoying. Only new posts matter. Or threads in important subforums

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom