Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

It looks awful!

Technomancer

Liturgist
Here is that mural:

da-section-bg-franchise-hub-vga-awards-xl.jpg.adapt.1920w.jpg

Black City or Minratous in the center perhaps. Since they shifted so much lore to "it's all elves" would not be surprised if the grand reveal would be that Black City and Arlathan the sunken elven capital were the same thing all along.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Here is that mural:

da-section-bg-franchise-hub-vga-awards-xl.jpg.adapt.1920w.jpg

Black City or Minratous in the center perhaps. Since they shifted so much lore to "it's all elves" would not be surprised if the grand reveal would be that Black City and Arlathan the sunken elven capital were the same thing all that time.

im pretty sure they already did that. this is why you dont reveal lore in the dlc people!

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Who will be the experienced butt pirate and the butch carpet muncher this time? They will be the first companions revealed.

Narax

Educated
This looks like a trailer for the next League of Legends character, or a rated T game.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
What do you think we're going to lose, bros?

[ ] Choosing between male/female (male only for marketing purposes)
[ ] Choosing between races (human only)
[ ] Party members that level up and can be customized (closer to ME2/3 than ME1/Origins/II/Inquisition)
[ ] Party members at all (We felt we could tell a more focused story if..)
#1, but not male only. You'll be a spirit inhabiting bodies so they can do the pronouns-and-body-type thing without reaching all the way to "Yeah this medieval world in a constant state of catastrophe believes in gender identity."

Cael

Arcane
Oh great, you're forced to play another 'hero'.
Yes. Don't worry. They will allow you to play a typical eurotard loser in the next installment.

Nice dumbfuck title you got there, fuckstick.
Ah, yes. The catch cry of a hatefilled leftard cunt given a taste of his own medicine. Suck it up, princess, and learn not to be a pile of excrement, and perhaps you'll get a better response from others.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Ah, yes. The catch cry of a hatefilled leftard cunt given a taste of his own medicine. Suck it up, princess, and learn not to be a pile of excrement, and perhaps you'll get a better response from others.

Wow, this is the most Cael type Cael post I've seen in a while. Still a fucking retard. What's more embarassing than his title is his blocking/blocked by list. Clearly a strong and brave man who always stand up to detractors. Except of course when he blocked me because I kept making fun of him and running rings around his fucking brainlet ass.

One of the worst posters on this site.

Cael

Arcane
Cael, I didn't know you were such an outspoken Biowhore fan. I'll try to tamp down my spite from now on to not hurt your feelz when I talk about Bioware. Go take some rest in your safe space now.
Ah, will you look at that. The eurotard trying to defame someone he constantly attacks and act the victim. How drool. Suck it up, you lesser fake germ. You get to be the useless little cunt you are when game developers let you be one.

Cael

Arcane
Normally I'd toss you into the ignore gaol, but your rants are just too funny so I'll keep you romping around.
*yawn* Desperately trying to salve your miniscule ego from the stomping it just got, eh? Why don't you get your mom to suck your dick to make it better? Just like all the other times.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

The world of Dragon Age needs a new hero – someone who can take on the evil forces threatening Thedas. Get a first look at some of the new locations you’ll discover and the factions fighting by your side in the next chapter of Dragon Age.

LoL as expected for biowaste. It will be as we already expected and discussed in the inquisition thread. The turtles in the start were most likely connected to the qun having dragon blood or something similar for the horns. The part with the rooftops was clearly tevinter. Sooo it will be about helping the poor oppressed kebab bulls fight off the evul patriarchy of the tevinter. Or something along those lines. Also clearly it is not actually made in full force,not even gameplay. It will end up as another anthem/cybercuck. Those AAA devs had really when megalomaniacs and try to make games for a decade and ends up shit.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
RPGs are dead, why does EA still bother?

The irony of Bioware's situation is that RPGs are more alive than they've ever been since I started playing them in the late nineties. Yet in this environment of RPG-revivals, the king of commercial RPG succes is totally bewildered lol

RepHope

Savant
RPGs are dead, why does EA still bother?

The irony of Bioware's situation is that RPGs are more alive than they've ever been since I started playing them in the late nineties. Yet in this environment of RPG-revivals, the king of commercial RPG succes is totally bewildered lol
Bioware hasn’t been the king in eons, Bethesda has outsold them since Oblivion I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom