Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

XenomorphII

Prophet
It is really impressive how they managed to make exploring such pretty locations utterly soul crushing by the end of the game. They all looked like places that would be fun to explore. Most were not.

You know, looking at the dragon fight in Inquisition it's almost impossible to tell the bulk of that game's development happened after the release of Dragon's Dogma.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
Or Sera. I don't think it's feminism i think it's a pure trolling.
I always got the feeling that people who hate Sera probably don't have siblings.
She acts exactly like an annoying sister. If that was their intent, then it was done well.

It's not the main character's sister, that's the problem. Which means she's just a retard

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
I always got the feeling that people who hate Sera probably don't have siblings.
She acts exactly like an annoying sister. If that was their intent, then it was done well.

I find it even more funny that she is supposed to be the lesbian romance and every lesbian and bisexual woman that I've talked with told me, how much they hated Sera ... because she reminded them of their exes :D.

Codex Year of the Donut

I find it even more funny that she is supposed to be the lesbian romance and every lesbian and bisexual woman that I've talked with told me, how much they hated Sera ... because she reminded them of their exes :D.
she really shouldn't have been romanceable at all
not every character needs to be fuckable, bioware

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
80% of the characters were romancable and Varric still wasn't one of them. Why do you even bother, Bioware.

Vatnik Wumao
You weren't aware of pic related, Nano?
iu

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I only care for romanceable Dwarves for when I play a Dwarven PC. Alas, they didn't even include that (even though they had no problem with designing Solas as a romance option exclusive to an Elven PC).
Varric's manliness shouldn't be race-restricted, it should be enjoyed by all.

Communist

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
It seems to me that all of BioWare's problems stemmed from a conflict between the writers (the elite and superstars of this company) and the rest of the developers.
It seems that the writers advocated a variety of plot options, while the rest advocated a variety of gameplay. After all, they are not making interactive films or visual novels. As a result, the writers were kicked out, and freedom was given to young developers who would be free from the "harmful influence" of the writers.
Here I can say for sure why these young developers ruined everything. When you have many plans, the most valuable thing is not the implementation of these plans, but how much you moderate your enthusiasm and how many mechanics you cut out. Simplification becomes value, not variety. This simplification has come down to trivial savings in time and money. It seems this black actor has made facial expressions and movements for all the characters in the latest Mass Effect.
The gameplay of the original BioWare masterpieces was already not very good, but it was compensated by an interesting scenario. When the writers were repressed, we got very average stories, which are just a dancer for average gameplay.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Really like Patrick Weekes work (the guy was responsible for the best meta plot of Mass Effect, the genophage stuff) and he is the main writer of this thing after Gaider left, he wrote the DLC I think, the basic gameplay seems garbage MMO and a waste of time but people say the DLC are good. Is this worthy playing for the DLC? I mean, you can apply a -50% experience mod, a mod that increases the zoom on the tactical camera and there is a mod that unlocks the difficulty exclusive to multiplayer with the Ai unlocking all kinds of abilities that it doesnt use on the single player version. Is this worthy paying a visit to fit girl and waste time with mods to play the DLC?

Reader

Scholar
-50% experience mod
I can answer you about this one. It is indeed helps you to postpone level cap. But it is broken somehow. I played with it plus equal level enemies. After lvl 7 or so i begun to get higher level drop as if i was supposed to be that level. Getting lvl 12-13 gear while being lvl 9 for example. It wasn't rewarding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom