Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Filter.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
God.

Trying to troll HHR?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But seriously, if you have to troll HHR could you at least not do it in such a lazy, intellectually bankrupt manner? "Magic space wizard" is really the most boring way to go about it.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
But seriously, if you have to troll HHR could you at least not do it in such a lazy, intellectually bankrupt manner? "Magic space wizard" is really the most boring way to go about it.

It's now Allah.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
But seriously, if you have to troll, HHR, could you at least not do it in such a lazy, intellectually bankrupt manner?
Subtly altered to reflect why the trolling is in fact perfectly tailored.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
"There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger."

Now I can't even properly recite the Shahada, the First Pillar of an observant Muslim, to declare my belief. Why does this Dark Underlord hate Muslims so much? Is it because he is afraid of brown people?

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
"There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger."

Now I can't even properly recite the Shahada, the First Pillar of an observant Muslim, to declare my belief. Why does this Dark Underlord hate Muslims so much? Is it because he is afraid of brown people?

You can actually blame this one on me.

I'm on vacation and terribly drunk, you see.

Repressed Homosexual
I don't even mind the joke, but at this point it veers into confusion, incomprehension, and sheer hassle when you start filtering common words like the B1ble and G0d.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I don't even mind the joke, but at this point it veers into confusion, incomprehension, and sheer hassle when you start filtering common words like the B1ble and G0d.
the way you circumvent the word filter makes you look even more idiotic than your gd posts already do.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
HHR is pretty much the only person on the 'dex that isn't an imbecile, a degenerate or a communist.

and you, of course, you're both in the same cool club, don't underestimate yourself, man.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
i can imagine plenty wildly different rpgs where liberals would play an important an integral role in the setting, gameplay and plot. gods on the other hand are a tired and pretty stupid cliche.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
pHPCKwd.jpg

One of the persons brofisting this post is not like the others...

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
So now the creator of Cosmic Forge, Wizardry 8's amazing unofficial editor, is known as Mad Allah on the codex. Whatever insane deity should work, I guess. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom