Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New game based off of legendary manga series Berserk!

Phage

Arcane
Manlet

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I never read the manga, but I can tell you that vid neither looks nor feels anything like the anime.

Orion

Cipher
There's already a game like that.

bp9Pu3Q.jpg

Luka-boy

Arcane
For fuck's sake, I was hoping for something close to the PS2 game but covering the pre-Black Swordsman times to cash in on the movie trilogy.

I really would like a gory action game like that to better be reminded of the time when Miura didn't release a chapter only when the stars aligned, and when it didn't feel like half of the releases were his excuse to draw naked little girls.

Also:
Ban Phage.

Perkel

Arcane
Did he fucking finish manga or he still releases it like every few years ? I've read Berserk few years ago and to put it simply i feel that whole demon motive simply gone way over plot and he doesn't even know how to fucking finish it without making it next Ganz shit.

But i don't BLAME him.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Did he fucking finish manga or he still releases it like every few years ?

The only thing you need to know:

They are still on the boat. And Kentarō Miura has a weird fascination with underage nudity.

This sums up the last 10 years of Berserk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom