Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

fetchimage

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
But will there finally be a non-binary queer womyn of color transgender romance? Won't even touch the game unless they confirm this.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
So reveals for both new ME and DA games boil down to a familiar character glimpsing at the camera. Great.

Our hero faces an even older more cosmic badder entity than the last one.
[Where is there even to go in the setting now its biggest mystery is uncovered and blown apart?]

RepHope

Savant
Our hero faces an even older more cosmic badder entity than the last one.
[Where is there even to go in the setting now its biggest mystery is uncovered and blown apart?]
The Reapers were always the least interesting part of the ME universe. Moving on from them is the most incline thing that will happen in this woketard game

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
But will there finally be a non-binary queer womyn of color transgender romance? Won't even touch the game unless they confirm this.
And fat! don't forget the fatness.
30189944-8471491-image-a-30_1593447869199.jpg
Thicc. You know what really grinds my gears? They will give the whole spiel about having gay interspecies sex and retards as usual but how many fat black women has there been in the Mass Effect series up to now? How many fat characters at all? It seems that in space you are not allowed to put on weight. I'm into it just because I like variation and if I could have made Shepard an obese slob then I would have done so. I haven't played them all but it seems the same is the case in their Dragon Age series, there are no fat people. Even Cyberpunk 2077 with fat black peds won't let you play as one and in the prologue you meet a hacker nerd and she's a black woman (kek), but she's still fucking slim.

I know it is because it is expensive to support, you have to make all clothes highly morphable or make different variants of them all. It costs nothing to turn the hue slider into black or insert a gay tranny retard in your game, as long as you don't have to make new assets or put some effort into it. So you just crank that skin hue slider to the right or left and brown people and white soys go apeshit over it, so progressive and brave. You put in some words, a line or two if voice acted; hello [player character], I'm a brown gay mentally disabled person and I'm just like you. Wam, bam and slam. The dorito pope has to give you the gayme of the year award now and ResetEra and Reddit fawns over you company forever.

But where are the fucking thicc black chicks? Fat pride, world wide! Where are the angry mobs and death treats from ResetEra? Everyone knows black people and mexicans are genetically prone to obesity so this the most important issue when it comes to fighting racism, there must be more fatties in gaming!

Narax

Educated
Anyone else thinks Casey Hudson quit because they retconned his colourful endings? The timing of the announcement is just too convenient.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom