Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ New prefix tag required

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
'cause the threads created with such topic are few. You should post more of those threads to increase awareness and the chance of getting that tag. Or maybe tagged with a tag for a more broad theme?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Why isn't there a tag topic for ex-gays?

It's like you consider this forum to be your own personal playground, that you would want a tag solely for a topic you discuss.

If we are going to have tags for every niche thing, then there would be an "Indian Assburger" tag specially for my use, "Polish Furry" tag specially for DraQ's, or "Superhero Faggotry" specially for Vaarna's. This forum is meta enough.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

It's like you consider this forum to be your own personal playground, that you would want a tag solely for a topic you discuss.

If we are going to have tags for every niche thing, then there would be an "Indian Assburger" tag specially for my use, "Polish Furry" tag specially for DraQ's, or "Superhero Faggotry" specially for Vaarna's. This forum is meta enough.
There are some good ideas here.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Speaking of playgrounds...

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?forums/prospers-funhouse.56/

hiver

I have a good idea. How about someone makes the cheap shitfaced retard ulminati, or whoever else it is, to stop editing title of my threads in science forum?
i dont exactly have something against crispy himself, but the tag is totally stupid and meaningless - and i really, really, dont see why some moron has the right to put it in a title of my thread.
or change the title at all.

I didnt fucking see any rule saying "hey, stupid moderators will edit your posts however they see fit" around here.

of course, i am aware who im talking to here, a bunch of morons hungrily waiting for someones butthurt to lick.
(apologies for talking to you all like this but, im not telepathic)
this kind of behavior is exactly what makes you (whoever is doing it) cheap, shitfaced, pathetic morons - instead of what you desperately want to be seen as.
as much as the tag you put in my profile.

deal with your fucking butthurt on your own, and fuck off with these pathetic displays of it.

how about that?

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I have a good idea. How about someone makes the cheap shitfaced retard ulminati, or whoever else it is, to stop editing title of my threads in science forum?
i dont exactly have something against crispy himself, but the tag is totally stupid and meaningless - and i really, really, dont see why some moron has the right to put it in a title of my thread.

I didnt fucking see any rule saying "hey, stupid moderators will edit your posts however they see fit" around here.

of course, i am aware who im talking to here, a bunch of morons hungrily waiting for someones butthurt to lick.
this kind of behavior is exactly what makes you (whoever is doing it) cheap, shitfaced, pathetic morons - instead of what you desperately want to be seen as.

deal with your fucking butthurt on your own, and fuck off with these pathetic displays of it.

how about that?

Did you sprain your vagina ejecting sand that vigorously?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

how about that?

Oh wow. No idea who did this to him originally, but now I totally feel like giving Hivers threads Crispy™ tags just to spite him. If I'm going to be blamed for it, I want to at least have the pleasure of comitting the act.

[edit]

Aaand done. Eagerly awaiting hiver throwing a tantrum and acting like a rabid chimpanzee.

Repressed Homosexual
Just don't care that he does this, hiver, it only shows how sad he is, thinking that people who don't think like him should not even be allowed a voice on a forum that's suppose to allow all opinions and all people. He did do a denigrating edit to my herbal thread too to discourage me from discussing a "heretical" topic, but I still replied to the thread as always. These things only have an effect into the minds of people whose opinions don't matter anyway.

And it's funny how sometimes you end up winning anyway, almost everyone mocked me when I began talking about low-carb regimes, and now we have many posters who say they lost a lot of weight thanks to cutting carbs, Wyrmlord being the latest one. The truth always prevails in the end.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Just don't care that he does this, hiver, it only shows how sad he is, thinking that people who don't think like him should not even be allowed a voice on a forum that's suppose to allow all opinions and all people. He did do a denigrating edit to my herbal thread too to discourage me from discussing a "heretical" topic, but I still replied to the thread as always. These things only have an effect into the minds of people whose opinions don't matter anyway.

And it's funny how sometimes you end up winning anyway, almost everyone mocked me when I began talking about low-carb regimes, and now we have many posters who say they lost a lot of weight thanks to cutting carbs, Wyrmlord being the latest one. The truth always prevails in the end.
:bro:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Clearly hiver cares enough to change his signature and flip out in SF about it, even though I had nothing to do with it to begin with. This is a case of him reaping as he has sown.

But then -- jumping to conclusions and throwing a tantrum is what defines hiver almost as much as his fascination with feces.

hiver

Thats your mother, only she ejected you. From her rectum.

Oh wow. No idea who did this to him originally, but now I totally feel like giving Hivers threads Crispy™ tags just to spite him. If I'm going to be blamed for it, I want to at least have the pleasure of comitting the act.
Aaand done. Eagerly awaiting hiver throwing a tantrum and acting like a rabid chimpanzee.
You are not blamed for it. I asked a question, moron. That you are a shit faced retard is just a fact of life.

how about that?
Sure, I could add that as a rule if you want.
that was not the question moron. despite your astounding ability to intentionally misquote something.
which is probably the only thing you learned in retard school.

do you want me to explain to you how to form ordinary sentences again?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

how about that?
Sure, I could add that as a rule if you want.
that was not the question in retard school. your astounding ability to intentionally form ordinary sentences is probably the only thing you learned.

do you want me to misquote something again?
Sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom