Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New Vegas - Dead Money is kind of released

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p><a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/12/21/dead-money-%E2%80%93-now-available-on-xbox-live/" target="_blank"><strong>Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money</strong></a> is out now on Xbox Live, which I assume is some sort of beta-testing platform for the as of yet unannounced actual release on the PC. Glad to see they're taking this whole QA thing seriously.<br /><br />Head <a href="http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/art/fnv-screenshots1.html" target="_blank">here</a> for a fistful of screenshots.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://bethblog.com/">BethBlog</a></p>

baronjohn

Cipher
This is just a mod right? Couldn't you take the files from the xbawks version and stuff them into your Data/ directory?

Murk

Arcane
Dead money? more like G money

deadmoneyscreen_07B.jpg

yeaahhhhhh

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
What's the over/under on the amount of DLC for New Vegas?

Murk

Arcane
actually i'm going to start wearing a tuxedo and aviators at all times now

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
SimpleComplexity said:
What's next Obshitian/Beshitsda? Ghouls who ride harley davidson and ignite their heads with gasoline?

:/ Honestly man, is this how fucking post every time? Are you being ironic? Are you trolling? Is this your shtick? Either way, pretty retarded, Bro.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Played it.

What I can say.

Pros:

-Avellone Planescape Level writing
-Most challenging sector of the game. Only for high Level players. Morons at Bethesda boards are already whining as shit. (This fucking surprised me. Avellone game but combat beat the main game. What the fuck happened?)

Cons

- Can't backtrack
- Everything regarding Gamebryo

Radisshu

Prophet
Barrow_Bug said:
SimpleComplexity said:
What's next Obshitian/Beshitsda? Ghouls who ride harley davidson and ignite their heads with gasoline?

:/ Honestly man, is this how fucking post every time? Are you being ironic? Are you trolling? Is this your shtick? Either way, pretty retarded, Bro.

It's pretty obviously this:

What+Trolls+Want+You+To+Think.png

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
racofer said:
ITT the (worthless) Codexers surrender to the mighty of the xbawk's cock and fully accept it in their lives.

Perhaps some of the codexers like cock?

Eyeball

Arcane
Well well - this might be worthwhile after all.

Does it add to the dumbness of the FO setting though? As in actual ghosts, psionics, aliens, Bigfoot or anything similarly stupid?

I'm just trying to avoid another Mothership Zeta or Anchorage.

FaChoi

Educated
baronjohn said:
This is just a mod right? Couldn't you take the files from the xbawks version and stuff them into your Data/ directory?

Think so- though the xbox uses one file that the pc needs split into;
deadmoney - main.bsa
DeadMoney - sounds.bsa
DeadMoney.esm or something, fuck knows how you do that.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Radisshu said:
Barrow_Bug said:
SimpleComplexity said:

It's pretty obviously this:

pic]

What I like the most about this new troll-run is that the trolls are being very passive aggressive and faux-smug in their attitudes. A troll is supposed to be nonchalent faggots, trolling isn't about making an argument with one-liners, it's about getting reactions out of people, whatever your own position might be. You don't know how this shit works, go back to school

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Eyeball said:
Well well - this might be worthwhile after all.

Does it add to the dumbness of the FO setting though? As in actual ghosts, psionics, aliens, Bigfoot or anything similarly stupid?

I'm just trying to avoid another Mothership Zeta or Anchorage.

Nope, as good as everything explained and good. No actual ghosts, no nothing.

Phelot

Arcane
Not to be "that guy" but I thought the thread title was "Dead Monkey" and was actually confused when searching for why the fuck they would name it that...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Freelance Henchman said:
The Game of the Year(tm) Just Got Better(tm)!

Pretty much this -- I have NV penciled in as a 2012 purchase.

Wise Emperor

Arcane
Every one of you are just the same
Every one of you will play this game
Gotta new find gotta new crime yeah
And it's goin' nowhere
You know the best things in life aren't for me
You know the best things in life aren't for free

Looking forward to this

fuyeah.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom