Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout .

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
Sometimes the directions you get will suck. Adapt or perish.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
If your in-game text has typos, you should just remove all of it instead of fixing the typos. If your directions are bad, just stop giving directions instead of making them better.

Codex Year of the Donut
If your in-game text has typos, you should just remove all of it instead of fixing the typos. If your directions are bad, just stop giving directions instead of making them better.
People who jerk off to bad directions are even worse than people who like quest markers.
Morrowind quest directions were fucking awful and they regularly get praised here.

Codex Year of the Donut
then again, considering how many codexers play games on cheatmode, it wouldn't surprise me to learn most of them install a quest marker mod while pretending to follow quest directions they've never once read

laclongquan

Arcane
I didn't mean to be critical of your work or anything. It's just that of course with VNV I can complain directly to the modlist author on Discord if something goes wrong, and hopefully get free tech support more or less instantly. And also the author has a legion of players to bugtest the modlist for him. Not to mention the advantages of Wabbajack.
Don't worry, I wasn't attacking you or anything. It's just that yesterday I was talking to spockthewok and we came to this exact conclusion, that there's no point in hosting what's (essentially) a mod setup that plays the same (and even closer to vanilla) when there's the VNV juggernaut around.
Your mod also lack some QoL mods, such as

Souvenir, which taking screenshot in DDS format. Over certain threshold and it will turn all the loading screen into the SS it took. Very useful for people whose screenshot function bugged to unable for doing so (me, for example)

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hey Sigourn help me here, please.

After I installed everything, and finishing all the touches... I dont know where I should click to start the modded game. What is the correct button?

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sigourn Somethings that I would change in your guide:

New Vegas Sharp Mod Setup
Includes configuration files and patches for mods included in the guide.

• Check the corresponding options in the FOMOD installer based on the mods you have installed

Maybe you can describe exactly what we should select, taking in consideration we follow all your guide? It's not clear if we should select the "all in one" or the "individual"

Eyelashes New Vegas
Adds animated eyelashes to NPCs and the player character.

Install tkEyelashesFNV (Main files).
After installation, hide the mod's tkEyelashesFNV_FemalesOnly.esp plugin.

So, I am not 100% sure what "hide" means. It's the only occurrence in the entire guide. I unselected the mod from the right panel, but I am not sure it this is what you wanted to say.

Also, as I sad in the previous post, it's not clear where to click to run the game. I went the "run" button in MO2, but I remember being a little bit confused after install it all

Other than that, it's perfect. The game is running absolutely perfect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom