Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch invades Codexia!

Would you play this game?

• No, what the fuck is this weaboo shit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes this looks great I will play it SEVEN TIMES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not sure will wait for reviews

• 0/10 OP is a consoletard newfag

• Total voters

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Vaarna_Aarne said:
The Codex is going insane!

The future genereations will remember that this:

ranceB.png

started ITZ!

And I didn't believe them when they told me those avatars I made would prompt the beginning of the end. :troll:

Terpsichore

Arcane
The Codex is attempting a ancient and baleful summoning ritual.

What powerful and twisted entity will answer the call?

20 Eyes

Liturgist
If you don't think IX is the best of the numbered Final Fantasy games (excludes Tactics), you're clearly a weeaboo of inferior stock.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
VIII are X are the worst fuckin' FFs there are. Shame on you all.

IX is the best of the 2nd half of the series.

Also, FFV and FFX-2 you niggers.

Also, 4HoL 'cause I LPed that shit and it was mighty fun.

20 Eyes said:
If you don't think IX is the best of the numbered Final Fantasy games (excludes Tactics), you're clearly a weeaboo of inferior stock.

:love:

Black Cat said:
Final Fantasy X-II

:sisfist:

Mrowak

Arcane
20 Eyes said:

Try FF XII then. It's definitely the best after FF IX.

Mrowak

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
VIII are X are the worst fuckin' FFs there are. Shame on you all.

:sis/brofist:

:love:

Also, FFV and FFX-2 you niggers.

Will you become my w-?!!

FFV and FFX-2 you niggers.

haaaaa...

FFX-2 you niggers.

...aaaaaaaaaaaa....

niggersFFX-2

...aaaaaat?!!! :x

Ok, I understand there's this job system and all - I love FFV for that too. But goddamn, they couldn't squeeze more inanity in FFx-2 even if they wanted.

Sorry, there is something in me that refuses to digest a portion of it - the dialogues, the characters, the setting - it's all unredeemably awful. :storyfag:

Also, 4HoL 'cause I LPed that shit and it was mighty fun.

That one was great fun too. :salute:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It is at this point, we shall have to agree on disagreeing, Crooked Bee.

But I still love you. <3

lightbane

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
VII, VIII and X are the worst fuckin' FFs there are. Shame on you all.

Fixed. The last good FF games were VI, IX and the DS ones, the new ones are shit (and FF7 was the Oblivion of jrpgs, seriously).

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Vaarna_Aarne said:

WTF is going on in here? People trying to justify playing a FF7 or later games?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

FF went total shit after leaving SNES. End of story. I hope you are all trolling and I fell for it, otherwise
Fuck you.

Cynic

Arcane
My gf played a hefty part of XIII before deciding it was a huge waste of time. The combat was kind of fun, but the story made absolutely NO fucking sense, not even to the biggest anime weaboo in existence could it have made sense. All you do through the whole game is run, fight, cutscene, run, fight, cutscene. On top of that, most of the "story" is told through some kind of log entries that the game updates at certain points. For all teh cinematiks in the end they resort to this method to tell you what's going on? The characters had to be some of the most annoying in a game ever. One of them is called "Hope" FFS. It was just shit.

Bruticis

Hey, I liked FF12 (yes, I'm that one guy). I thought the gambit system was neat and I liked the license board thingy even though you ran out of useful things to unlock. The characters also seemed to be the least whiny in that one. Why does everyone hate FF12?

Cynic

Arcane
No, its ATB again. If I renember correctly, it has a kind of rock paper scissors type system where enemies are always weak/strong against certain damage types and you need to figure out which stance (magic or physical) to use against them. It was sort of fun for a bit but got tiresome after you feel like, why the fuck am I bothering with this again?

Mrowak

Arcane
Bruticis said:
Hey, I liked FF12 (yes, I'm that one guy). I thought the gambit system was neat and I liked the license board thingy even though you ran out of useful things to unlock. The characters also seemed to be the least whiny in that one. Why does everyone hate FF12?

Who hates FFXII? Either you don't know shit about it or you at least like it.

Mrowak

Arcane
GarfunkeL said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:

WTF is going on in here? People trying to justify playing a FF7 or later games?

Who the hell justifies FFVII? Pipka? He's a troll fag, so ignore him. Jeasun with FFVIII and X? He's a fag and is trolling alright, but no-homo :love: to him. Other than that, yeah, at least two post FFVI games are awesome/good - IX and XII. Problem? :rpgcodex:
[/quote]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
No. I actually LIKE Final Fantasy VIII and X.

But I am a fag, so whatever...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom