Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch invades Codexia!

Would you play this game?

• No, what the fuck is this weaboo shit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes this looks great I will play it SEVEN TIMES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not sure will wait for reviews

• 0/10 OP is a consoletard newfag

• Total voters

Bruticis

Mrowak said:
Bruticis said:
Hey, I liked FF12 (yes, I'm that one guy). I thought the gambit system was neat and I liked the license board thingy even though you ran out of useful things to unlock. The characters also seemed to be the least whiny in that one. Why does everyone hate FF12?

Who hates FFXII? Either you don't know shit about it or you at least like it.
Sorry I'm not up on what wapanse games the Kodex likes but outside the dex, people rant about FF12 all the time.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Bruticis said:
Mrowak said:
Bruticis said:
Hey, I liked FF12 (yes, I'm that one guy). I thought the gambit system was neat and I liked the license board thingy even though you ran out of useful things to unlock. The characters also seemed to be the least whiny in that one. Why does everyone hate FF12?

Who hates FFXII? Either you don't know shit about it or you at least like it.
Sorry I'm not up on what wapanse games the Kodex likes but outside the dex, people rant about FF12 all the time.

Because they are not from Codex, duh. We enjoy only :monocle: entertainment, even if it is of weeaboo origin. That others have no taste whatsoever is their problem.

Black Cat

Magister
Kz3r0 said:
Crooked Bee said:
Black Cat said:
Final Fantasy X-II

:sisfist:

No wai....

Hi_five.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane
deuxhero said:
Too bad the actions of Yuna in x-2 are driven by a man then?
We should ask Bioware to make a proper version where she can romance Paine and Rikku. :smug:

Mortmal

Arcane
Kz3r0 said:
Black Cat said:
Kz3r0 said:
Crooked Bee said:
Black Cat said:
Final Fantasy X-II

No wai....

Hi_five.jpg
:bro:

@Vaarna, thanks for showing that Codexers are a bunch of closet homogay Niggers. :smug:
:lol:

Pstt , i dont hate FF12 either, but its not socially acceptable to say so in this board.The best is obviously FF7 although aerie death make girlfriends cry :). Now that i think about someone next to me at work named her pcs by FF7 character names... its creepy here.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Mortmal said:
Pstt , i dont hate FF12 either, but its not socially acceptable to say so in this board.The best is obviously FF7 although aerie death make girlfriends cry :). Now that i think about someone next to me at work named her pcs by FF7 character names... its creepy here.

Like it used to be socially acceptable to say you like jRPGs on this board. I hope you are trolling with FF7, though.

Mortmal

Arcane
Mrowak said:
Mortmal said:

Like it used to be socially acceptable to say you like jRPGs on this board. I hope you are trolling with FF7, though.

No no, its true women gamers absolutely love FF7, therefore it must be the best of them. Remember JRPG cater to a japanese women audience first.Right now my colleague laptop, is named aeris.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom