Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nice place

Quigs

Magister
Good call with the no email reading/registering thing btw. Always a pain in the ass.

Now that the main page finally looks decent, whats next on the list?

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Well, I'm gonna write up a groundbreaking review of Shattered Union, and then take a break and play some games over xmas vacation and review some of those (Hammer & Sickle SHUT THE FUCK UP PAT, Space Rangers 2, Silent Storm: Sentinels just for the hell of it).

Later on I may review some older games and then an underdog hall of fame writeup holiday special.

P.S. Your avatar is way too fucking big. Get rid of it or you're b&

Quigs

Magister
If you want help on the handheld/console side of things, lemme know. Got a small backlog of those games.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
No thanks, much like our evil enemy the RPG Codex, we're PC only. If you want to post about that stuff in the forums, you're quite welcome to.

Quigs

Magister
Well then, I can probably help with any mech game made in the last 20 years, though that war walker looks a bit more like mech assault then any thought inducing game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom