Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Niggling problems remaining in new Codex - also for identifying possible bugs

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
same for me

end times

or is it something wrong with my computer

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Yeap, tried it now myself, same thing:

errno[2]errstr[mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100337 Library:30120]errfile[/home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/system_start.php]errline[51]

Critical Error | System has already died.​

Type: 6
Title: Unhandled Exception: 0
Text: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, null given
SQL:
Error:
File: /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php
Line: 402

This is twiglard's revenge, surely :)
Moderate to be honest, was expecting pictures of DU in his panties or some such; that will probably come later i guess.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
errno[2]errstr[mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100337 Library:30120]errfile[/home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/system_start.php]errline[51]
Critical Error | System has already died.
Type: 6
Title: Unhandled Exception: 0
Text: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, null given
SQL:
Error:
File: /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php
Line: 402

System has already died.
Is it a punishment for banning Rusty? Would we bee without news until Twiglard arrives?

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Setting one's profile to "private" should not produce a blank "this users limits their profile" page. That is bad web design and is extremely annoying because it obstructs navigation.

Instead, it should take you to the profile page, but with the comment section removed. The panel with the userpic and related buttons should be always available. It's always available when you hover over a profile username anyway, so it should always be available on the profile page as well.

Something like this:

1675793570386.png

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Dafuk? Something b0rk3d in the screenshot thread for me.

1675948928267.png

It says it has 1328 pages, but if I try to go to 1327 or press next from 1326, it kicks me back to the OP. Also the last post I made in the thread landed at the top of page 1328, but 'page 1328' was already there before I even posted.

Edit: Seems like someone's been deleting posts from the thread because the end of my Rune report used to be at the top of 1326, but is now at the bottom of 1325. Could that have borked it?

Edit2: Now it's happening in the best thread ever. WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Modron

Arcane

View attachment 33353

It says it has 1328 pages, but if I try to go to 1327 or press next from 1326, it kicks me back to the OP. Also the last post I made in the thread landed at the top of page 1328, but 'page 1328' was already there before I even posted.

Edit: Seems like someone's been deleting posts from the thread because the end of my Rune report used to be at the top of 1326, but is now at the bottom of 1325. Could that have borked it?

Edit2: Now it's happening in the best thread ever. WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Ed123 requested like 10k+ of his posts to be deleted (edit: or deleted 10k of his messages himself don't know the particulars), so page numbers in a great many of threads are all kinds of fugged up (seems like Xen Foro 2.0 doesn't handle this kind of affair as well as previous version).

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

View attachment 33353

This is your 10-yearly reminder as to why we don't / can't delete your entire post history.

:troll:

Narushima

Cipher
I have an issue with multi-quotes. I tried multi-quoting some time ago and got an error message: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
I've deleted all cookies, it doesn't do anything.

This is what I get in the console when I click on the "Insert Quotes..." button which is now permanently there:

2023-03-10-08-30-17-rpgcodex-net-88fe157ecd8a.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom