Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nioh 2

Wunderbar

Arcane
Yeah, I've just returned to Shibata and proceeded to die on him on purpose just to see what he can do. If you made it that far, and especially beaten Toshimitsu, there's just no way that this boss can stop you, all of his attacks are slow, very distinct and clearly telegraphed.
difficulty is highly subjective in this game, and depends on what kind of weapon and build are you running.
I was running around with tonfas on my first playthrough and had barely any problems, up until this fucker.

Sjukob

Arcane
difficulty is highly subjective in this game, and depends on what kind of weapon and build are you running.
I understand, yet I don't see the issue with this boss in particular. Look at Maeda, for example, the guy with the spear that you fight in the same level, he hits just as hard, but attacks way faster, has crazy tracking on his attacks and his ki is hard to break, and he has the same busted dodges as Toshimitsu, if you got past that guy then it's guranteed that you can roll over Shibata. My only guess about people having troubles with him is that they use heavy armor and can't dodge out of the way or something, I'm not sure about it, I play light armor exclusively. Anyway, here's the video:

Fucking slow ki regen doesn't allow me to just sit on him. How long till I get a thingy that let's me swing non-stop?

Dhaze

Cipher
Look at Maeda, for example, the guy with the spear that you fight in the same level, he hits just as hard, but attacks way faster, has crazy tracking on his attacks and his ki is hard to break, and he has the same busted dodges as Toshimitsu, (...)

Human enemies in Nioh are always harder than a Yokai of equivalent level. Mostly it's a function of Ki, since a human can regenerate it in a couple of seconds, whereas a Yokai treats it in a completely different—and more interesting— manner.

Fucking slow ki regen doesn't allow me to just sit on him. How long till I get a thingy that let's me swing non-stop?

Corruption on your weapon; Sacred Water; Barrier Talisman. That should make your Ki regen go through the roof.
For Spirit Guardians, Makami (Brute, -10% Melee Attack Ki consumption), Kurama Tengu (Feral, -10% Active Skill Ki Consumption and +14% Ki Recovery when Unscathed), and Ame-no-Mitori (Feral, +10% Ki Recovery Speed) might help.
Lots of sets and equipments also have bonus to Ki Recovery Speed.

It's all about stacking a few things together.

Sjukob

Arcane
Corruption on your weapon; Sacred Water; Barrier Talisman. That should make your Ki regen go through the roof.
For Spirit Guardians, Makami (Brute, -10% Melee Attack Ki consumption), Kurama Tengu (Feral, -10% Active Skill Ki Consumption and +14% Ki Recovery when Unscathed), and Ame-no-Mitori (Feral, +10% Ki Recovery Speed) might help.
Lots of sets and equipments also have bonus to Ki Recovery Speed.
Yes, outside of videos I use barrier talisman quite a lot, my only issue with onmyo right now is very slow casting speed. Due to this it can be pretty hard to reapply it during a fight. I feel like locking casting speed behind awakening mystic art was a dumb idea and instead it should've been made baseline. Sacred water is nice, along with salt I started using it quite a lot lately, unfortunately you only get to use 6 per level, so if you keep dying somewhere you will eventually run out of supplies. Right now I'm looking forward to unlocking mystic arts for onmyo, so I can spam barriers easily. I've also heard that ultimate courage boosts you ki regen significantly, but I won't be getting it any time soon. The bird guardian spirit is still a total bro, I use it together with deer Shin-Roku to stack lightning damage bonuses.

Dhaze

Cipher
I'm always on the fence when it comes to the way Team Ninja paced gear/skill acquisition in Nioh, and more even in Nioh 2.

On one hand it's a good idea that everything becomes available at a rather slow pace. That way, since it's a game with a lot going on mechanically, players are not completely overwhelmed—especially new players. On the other hand, I think too much stuff becomes available way too late into the game.

Sjukob

Arcane
Why is kusarigama so strong? It's not just that I've become comfortable with it's moveset, it also does significantly more damage than anything else I've tried so far: sword, dual swords, hatchets, I have 40 dexterity, so may be that's why. Kusarigama has it's issues, but it's ki damage is great, it's health damage is great, it's great at applying status effects, it breaks horns very easily with it's high stance light attack, it's reach is good, there are some decent parries, sheath skills that give you buffs and it has it's gimmicks with pulls, jumping attacks and leg sweeps. The biggest problem I've faced so far is that it's easy for enemies with good dodges (tengus, yamanbas, ubumes) to get away from you, because with kusarigama you are really locked in place while swinging and it's tracking is generally shit, you also have no spammable moves, aside from blade spin, that advance you towards the enemy. I've learned to play around this with knee kicks, whirlwinds and some other moves, but it's definately a downside of this weapon.

My issue is that I don't know which weapon pairs well with kusarigama, because the options I've tried felt pretty lackluster. Of course I can find something fancy and switch weapons from time to time just for diversity's sake, but I would like to find something that actually complements this weapon, I'm aware that dual swords and fists have skills that advance you towards the enemy after a ki pulse, but is there anything else to add to kusarigama? Any advice?

Dhaze

Cipher
It's not just that I've become comfortable with it's moveset (...)

It is. Every weapon is really good once familiar with it.

Kusarigama has it's issues, but it's ki damage is great, it's health damage is great, it's great at applying status effects, it breaks horns very easily with it's high stance light attack, it's reach is good, there are some decent parries, sheath skills that give you buffs and it has it's gimmicks with pulls, jumping attacks and leg sweeps.

In bold is what I changed; also a couple of strike-throughs:

Tonfas have their issues, but their ki damage damage is great, their health damage is great, they're great at applying status effects, they break horns very easily with their low stance heavy attack, their reach is good, there are some decent parries, sheath skills that give you buffs and they have their gimmicks with Demon Dance/Kannagi, jumping attacks and leg sweeps Devastation.

Because everything you've said for the kusarigama can be repeated almost verbatim for other weapons.

Spears have their issues, but their ki damage is great, their health damage is great, they're great at applying status effects, their breaks horns with the greatest of ease with their high stance light attack, their reach is by far the best, there are some decent parries, sheath skills that give you buffs and they have their gimmicks with pulls Spear Flourish, Rainbow Ruse, jumping attacks and leg sweeps.

Dual Swords have their issues, but their ki damage is great, their health damage is great, they're arguably the best (Double-Headed Slice) at applying status effects, they breaks horns very easily with their high stance light attack, their reach is ok, there are some of the best parries in the game, sheath skills that give you buffs and they have their gimmicks with pulls Dragon Claw, jumping attacks and leg sweeps Water Sword, Winter Wind.

Odachi has its issues, but its ki damage is great, its health damage is excellent, it's ok at applying status effects, it breaks horns very easily with it's high stance light attack, it's reach is very good, there are some decent parries the very best parry in the entire game (Bolting Boar), sheath skills that give you buffs and it has its gimmicks with pulls Waking Winds/Sunset Breeze, jumping attacks Groundquake and leg sweeps Charging Bull.

Fists have their issues, but their ki damage is great absolutely monstrous, their health damage is great, they're excellent at applying status effects, they breaks horns very easily with their high stance strong attack, their reach is poor (though mobility makes up for it), there is one of the best parry in the game (did you like Royal Guard in DMC5? You're gonna like Opportunist in Nioh 2), sheath skills that give you buffs and it has it's gimmicks with pulls Iron Grip, jumping attacks and leg sweeps Battering Ram.

I'm not gonna do every weapon—much less do it in detail—but believe me, I've spent a shameful amount of time playing pretty much everything, and every weapon is good.

My issue is that I don't know which weapon pairs well with kusarigama, because the options I've tried felt pretty lackluster. Of course I can find something fancy and switch weapons from time to time just for diversity's sake, but I would like to find something that actually complements this weapon, I'm aware that dual swords and fists have skills that advance you towards the enemy after a ki pulse, but is there anything else to add to kusarigama? Any advice?

Can't help you with that one. Every character I've ever played in these games have always solely focused on one weapon. Because while one might be best suited to this or that, I find that the difference in overall effectiveness between this weapon and that one is never big enough to warrant changing it on the fly, and so I've always preferred really mastering a weapon to see where I can take it—and where it can take me—within one build.

/e: spelling.

Last edited:

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Bros, I finally decided to pick this up again after bouncing off it shortly after launch. (nothing to do with the quality of the game, I just realized I was rather burned out on Souls-like games at the time)

I'm maining the Splitstaff, and just beat the snake guy with the two baby snakes. Any tips for the weapon and doing more damage? It feels a little underpowered, but I'm not sure if that's just a weakness of the weapon or if I'm doing something wrong with my build. I want to stick with the staff though because the moveset is so much fun, especially how you can hold down the attack button to get a longer reach version of each attack.

Silverfish

Arbiter
If you're just starting out, you're fine. Every weapon feels a little underpowered at the beginning and it's around the halfway point that between stats, skill trees and armor skills that you start to feel like things are dying at a reasonable rate.

Dhaze

Cipher
I'm maining the Splitstaff, and just beat the snake guy with the two baby snakes. Any tips for the weapon and doing more damage? It feels a little underpowered, but I'm not sure if that's just a weakness of the weapon or if I'm doing something wrong with my build.

Contrarily to what Silverfish said, no, not every weapon feels a little underpowered at the beginning; the odachi does very good damage right off the bat, and the axe absolutely obliterates everything. It's easy to ascertain by simply killing the first mission's Gozuki with a freshly-made character—doing so with an axe will take much, much less time and effort than with tonfas.

On top of that, the splitstaff is considered a 'striking' weapon. Such weapons inflict considerably less physical damage and more ki damage; if I recall correctly it's -25% physical damage and +25% ki damage. Hammers, tonfas, fists, splitstaffs, and every wooden weapons are like that.

So yes, it's normal that the splitstaff feels a little weak when it comes to physical damage—because it is. On the plus side it destroys enemies' ki and looks really cool.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Bad example. The reason axe tears through Gozuki in the first mission isn't its physical damage, but rather its immense ki damage. A trait it shares with tonfas (and kusarigama for that matter). Let's not mislead people.

Dhaze

Cipher
Bad example. The reason axe tears through Gozuki in the first mission isn't its physical damage, but rather its immense ki damage. (...) Let's not mislead people.

This is Gozuki in the first mission, fought with a fresh character, wielding an axe. In High Stance, I have to press Light Attack 9 times to break his ki:

Again, Gozuki in the first mission, fought with a fresh character, this time wielding a splitstaff. In High Stance, I have to press Light Attack 11 times to break his ki:

I know the splitstaff hits twice, but that's simply using the nature of that weapon. Also, notice how after 10 attacks with the splitstaff Gozuki's ki bar is basically depleted, so much so that the light attack in low stance would deplete it entirely. And I had to record that multiple times, because I kept breaking his horn by accident thanks to the splitstaff's reach.

So at best there's a ~11% difference in the number of button presses required to brink Gozuki's ki down, and at worst there's a ~22% difference. Certainly nothing deserving to be called 'immense'.

Now, this is the starting axe:

qTclFRR.png

And this is the starting splitstaff:

nsY265S.png

The axe literaly has 33% more attack (90 vs. 120), and 50% more base attack (58 vs. 87)!

So first you don't even mention the innate -25% physical damage / +25% ki damage of the splitstaff (though it might be 20%, I'll have to check), which, you know, seems a bit important given Talby's inquiry about the splitstaff. Then, 22% more attacks required to deplete a mini-boss' ki bar is immense, but 33% more damage and 50% more base damage on a starter weapon can be entirely ignored for some reason. The gall of saying that I might mislead people...

A trait it shares with tonfas (and kusarigama for that matter).

I'd also like to mention that the kusarigama doesn't have better ki damage per se, as only the attacks using the fundo (weight) part of it inflict greater ki damage; again, because that is what the game considers a striking/blunt weapon. (kicks are another topic entirely)

Silverfish

Arbiter
So first you don't even mention the innate -25% physical damage / +25% ki damage of the splitstaff (though it might be 20%, I'll have to check), which, you know, seems a bit important given Talby's inquiry about the splitstaff. Then, 22% more attacks required to deplete a mini-boss' ki bar is immense, but 33% more damage and 50% more base damage on a starter weapon can be entirely ignored for some reason. The gall of saying that I might mislead people...

It's not gall, it's just true. When I say the axe has immense ki damage, I'm speaking in general terms, not compared to splitstaff specifically (I don't have any of Nioh 2's dlc and, as such, have never even used the splitstaff). Even if the axe is merely 22% better in practice, that's still pretty impressive considering it's not one of the blunt weapons designed specifically for said purpose. So far as raw damage numbers go? It literally doesn't matter. In the early going, the differences between the various weapons in terms of how long it takes to kill most enemies (barring ki damage / grapples, naturally) is miniscule.

I'd also like to mention that the kusarigama doesn't have better ki damage per se, as only the attacks using the fundo (weight) part of it inflict greater ki damage; again, because that is what the game considers a striking/blunt weapon.

So the kusarigama doesn't inflict heavy ki damage, except for the part of it that does. Gotcha, you can see how I got mixed up there.

Dhaze

Cipher
Even if the axe is merely 22% better in practice, that's still pretty impressive considering it's not one of the blunt weapons designed specifically for said purpose.

It takes 9 hits with the axe, and 10 hits with splitstaff leaves about a pixel of ki left in the bar; so I would say the axe is around 12, perhaps 13% better out of the gate. To each is own of course, but for a weapon that is supposed to vastly outclass any other in raw power in order to make up for its lackluster moveset, no, I certainly would not call that impressive.

(I don't have any of Nioh 2's dlc and, as such, have never even used the splitstaff)

So Talby asks if it is normal for the splitstaff to feel a bit weak damage-wise, and despite not having the splitstaff in your game, despite not having actually played with the weapon, you answer? Come on. At least have the goodness to not follow that with "Let's no mislead people" aimed at me, for what is it to mislead if not to give advice about what we don't know?

So far as raw damage numbers go? It literally doesn't matter. In the early going, the differences between the various weapons in terms of how long it takes to kill most enemies (barring ki damage / grapples, naturally) is miniscule.

Minuscule? At this point you've devolved to spouting nonsense.

For reminder, this is the starter Axe, with 87 base attack and 120 attack:

qTclFRR.png

Now here it is against the first Enki in the first mission. Being careful not to attack from the back nor when his ki bar was entirely depleted, and using exclusively the Light Attack in High Stance, it takes 17 hits to bring Enki's health to zero (apologies for the music, somehow it never occured to me that the software might capture sound from outside the game):

These are the starter tonfas, with 44 base attack (51% of the axe) and 73 attack (61% of the axe):

Qogy09N.png

Here they are against Enki, still using only the Light Attack from High Stance; and it takes 29 hits to kill Enki:

These are the starter fists with 47 base attack (54% of the axe) and 79 attack (66% of the axe):

AZ6XZEc.png

Here they are still in the exact same conditions, and it takes 32 hits to kill Enki:

In the end the axe requires 17 hits to kill Enki, the tonfas require 29 hits (+12 hits, +70% hits), and the fists require 32 hits (+15 hits, +88% hits).

So in what mad, mad world of numbers is the axe doing ~13% more ki damage than the splitstaff considered 'impressive' given the facts, while raw damage numbers that end up requiring 70% and 88% more hits to kill are considered 'minuscule' because they 'literaly don't matter'?

With the axe's raw damage, going all out instead of pausing as I did for the sake of this test, the time required to kill Enki would be a lot shorter than the time required with tonfas or fists.

Unfortunately, 'kill time' is harder to judge precisely compared to the exceedingly simple 'number of hits required to kill', since there is a bit of random involved with what attacks Enki decides to use.
This being said, always using the same High Stance Light Attack as before, always getting a horn break on the first hit, always playing as aggressively as I can, and accounting precisely for the time I don't spend attacking when Enki is down with his ki depleted (thus focusing solely on the physical damage), my kill times against that first Enki seem to average around 31 seconds with the axe and 41 seconds with the tonfas, meaning a ~32% difference.
This is from 30 kills with each weapon—it's painstaking to record then rewatch while taking a count of the seconds spent fighting, and it has already taken way too much out of my morning, so I'm not gonna push to average 100 fights.

There's no way around it: the raw damage of the axe really does make a big difference. It's nonsensical to claim otherwise, the numbers are there.

/e: for the anecdote, when I'm playing in the Underworld or in the Depths the only NPC aid I'm always glad to have is Yasuke, because he deals so much damage with his axe.

So the kusarigama doesn't inflict heavy ki damage, except for the part of it that does. Gotcha, you can see how I got mixed up there.

I know it's just a snippy retort because you feel like you have to, but in the unlikely case it is not... do you truly not understand the nuance?

It's like if someone came in and asked, "Hey guys, what weapon does the best ki damage?" and I answered "Probably the Dual Swords," but without mentionning that I'm thinking about God Of Wind (which inflicts ki damage far above average) and not about of the overall weapon's perfomance (which is pretty poor when it pertains to regular ki damage). It's always good to be precise; wouldn't want to mislead people, now would we?

Sjukob

Arcane
Can't help you with that one. Every character I've ever played in these games have always solely focused on one weapon. Because while one might be best suited to this or that, I find that the difference in overall effectiveness between this weapon and that one is never big enough to warrant changing it on the fly, and so I've always preferred really mastering a weapon to see where I can take it—and where it can take me—within one build.
Thanks again man. I've decided to roll with the fists, and some of the enemies that I've considered dangerous before became much easier to handle, for example, I've destroyed Maeda in his second fight almost effortlessly with the fists, also ubumes can't run away from me now. But overall I feel like it's a very advanced weapon with a lot of techniques, very hard to use properly.

Silverfish

Arbiter
So Talby asks if it is normal for the splitstaff to feel a bit weak damage-wise, and despite not having the splitstaff in your game, despite not having actually played with the weapon, you answer? Come on. At least have the goodness to not follow that with "Let's no mislead people" aimed at me, for what is it to mislead if not to give advice about what we don't know?

I don't need to use splitstaff to know that it feels underpowered at the outset because everything does. Even with your example of the Enki, using the axe takes 17 hits for a kill. That's a comically long fight for a basic enemy. It's almost like Nioh is game about character builds or something.

It's like if someone came in and asked, "Hey guys, what weapon does the best ki damage?" and I answered "Probably the Dual Swords," but without mentionning that I'm thinking about God Of Wind (which inflicts ki damage far above average) and not about of the overall weapon's perfomance (which is pretty poor when it pertains to regular ki damage). It's always good to be precise; wouldn't want to mislead people, now would we?

God of Wind isn't even that great, but go off, king. And, yeah, apparently you would want to mislead people.

Dhaze

Cipher

I don't need to use splitstaff to know that it feels underpowered at the outset because everything does. Even with your example of the Enki, using the axe takes 17 hits for a kill. That's a comically long fight for a basic enemy. It's almost like Nioh is game about character builds or something.

So I take it you're going to entirely ignore the fact that my initial response to Talby was, in essence, "The splitstaff does feel weaker than some other weapons like the axe."

Like you're going to ignore numbers. Brush aside the fact that under similar conditions it takes about 30% more time to kill a Yokai with something that is not the axe, which runs contrary to the 'minuscule' difference in time kill you exagerratedly spouted without any backing whatsoever. Because 10 seconds or 30% more time is a lot, in a game wherein you can be killed in 2 seconds, and even more so in the beginning when you don't have that many tools to deal with different dangerous situations.

God of Wind isn't even that great, but go off, king. And, yeah, apparently you would want to mislead people.

What is it you don't understand about the word 'probably', as in "Probably the Dual Swords?" Anyone would understand it means there are other candidates for the title of good ki damaging weapon.

And yeah, God Of Wind actually is pretty damn good, especially if you spam it you can bring a boss' ki bar in a few hits. You like spam, don't you? Since Nioh requires no skill, and all that.

So I provide a bit of nuance (also, numbers, but you don't seem overly enamored with those, possibly because they mean anyone with a bit of time to spare can verify you're saying shit); meanwhile, you blanket statement that the Kusarigama does great ki damage then get your panties in a bunch when I add—not disagree at all, but add—a bit of information to what you said.

Thanks again man. I've decided to roll with the fists, and some of the enemies that I've considered dangerous before became much easier to handle, for example, I've destroyed Maeda in his second fight almost effortlessly with the fists, also ubumes can't run away from me now. But overall I feel like it's a very advanced weapon with a lot of techniques, very hard to use properly.

Glad you're having fun! Post a video once in a while if it's not too much bother, I always enjoy seeing the fists/claws in action, they're really cool. And I don't think I ever managed to get good with them unfortunately.

/e: wrong word.

Last edited:

Dhaze

Cipher

Simply because I enjoy disproving your bullshit so much, here's a quick try against Ryomen Sukuna in Dream Of The Nioh.

This is done with my Yokai Shift build so pretty much the exact opposite of something built around the weapon and its ki damage. Yet it only takes 7 uses of God Of Wind to deplete the boss' ki bar:

With a dedicated Ki build, I'm fairly certain God Of Wind could erase that entire ki bar in about 4 uses. But sure, go ahead, please tell me how God Of Wind isn't that great.

/e: oh but wait it actually gets better!

In the previous video I only used the actual kick part of God Of Wind. Here's what happens when using the full skill, God Of Wind III:

Already it takes only 4 uses to entirely deplete Ryomen Sukuna's ki bar! 4! With a dedicated Ki build, I'm guessing 3 or possibly even 2 uses would take care of that ki bar.

"GOd oF wINd IsN't THat grEAt." Sure, it only annihilates ki, is easily spammable, comes out quick and doesn't leave you open, but it's not that great.

Last edited:

Silverfish

Arbiter
Simply because I enjoy disproving your bullshit so much

Still waiting for you to start, tbh.

Yet it only takes 7 uses of God Of Wind to deplete the boss' ki bar

I stand corrected. Obviously, nothing in the game could do that any faster.

"GOd oF wINd IsN't THat grEAt." Sure, it only annihilates ki, is easily spammable, comes out quick and doesn't leave you open, but it's not that great.

Exactly, it's okay. I never said it was awful, just meh.

Dhaze

Cipher
Simply because I enjoy disproving your bullshit so much

Still waiting for you to start, tbh.

Well, I've provided numbers and videos showing these numbers in effect. Beyond that, I can't do much if you just want to brush basic math aside.

I stand corrected. Obviously, nothing in the game could do that any faster.

Disregarding for a second the sarcasm, I never said the opposite. I used the word 'probably', but again, obviously language and its nuances are not your forte.

Exactly, it's okay. I never said it was awful, just meh.

Verbatim, you said "God Of Wind is not even that great." But God Of Wind is demonstrably one of the very best ki damaging skills in the game, as I've shown. How does being one of the very best skills in its category equate to said skill being 'not even that great'?

Silverfish

Arbiter
Well, I've provided numbers and videos showing these numbers in effect.

Yes, and I was not impressed or swayed by them.

Verbatim, you said "God Of Wind is not even that great." But God Of Wind is demonstrably one of the very best ki damaging skills in the game, as I've shown. How does being one of the very best skills in its category equate to said skill being 'not even that great'?

Because ki damage isn't exactly rare.

Dhaze

Cipher

Yes, and I was not impressed or swayed by them.

An inflated 22% (actually closer to 12-13%) more ki damage from the axe compared to the splitstaff is impressive, considering. But +99% more base attack on the axe compared to the tonfas is not impressive; nor is +88% more Heavy Stance Quick Attack hits required by the fists compared to the axe; nor is ~30% more time required to kill Enki with the fist compared to the axe.

So the greater the number, the less impressive it is. Are we playing golf now, or what?

Because ki damage isn't exactly rare.

I'm sorry but, can you point me to the precise point in the discussion where we the abundance of sources of ki damage was the subject?

Silverfish

Arbiter
An inflated 22% (actually closer to 12-13%) more ki damage from the axe compared to the splitstaff is impressive, considering. But +99% more base attack on the axe compared to the tonfas is not impressive; nor is +88% more Heavy Stance Quick Attack hits required by the fists compared to the axe; nor is ~30% more time required to kill Enki with the fist compared to the axe.

Precisely. In the early going, which I was initially discussing, physical damage comparisons don't matter because everything feels tanky (which isn't a problem, just an accurate observation), while differences in ki damage are more noticeable, assuming you enjoy knockdowns / grapples / breathing room (I do).

I'm sorry but, can you point me to the precise point in the discussion where we the abundance of sources of ki damage was the subject?

When you recorded and uploaded two videos about God of Wind because I said, rather astutely, that it's not that great.

Dhaze

Cipher
Exactly. I posted two videos about God Of Wind because you said that it's not great in response to me talking about its ki damage.

It's like if someone came in and asked, "Hey guys, what weapon does the best ki damage?" and I answered "Probably the Dual Swords," but without mentionning that I'm thinking about God Of Wind (which inflicts ki damage far above average)
God of Wind isn't even that great, but go off, king.
Two vids showing God Of Winds' ki damage

Meaning that the subject was initially ki damage (as you might have astutely intuited, when I used the exact words 'best ki damage'), then when I showed the ki damage was in fact far above average you decided that no, the subject had been the availability of ki damage all along?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom