Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Zibniyat

Arcane
No.:smug:

Zibniyat

Arcane
And so the end is drawing near. Operation "Destroy KoolNoodles" has begun. Expect more frequent updates about our predicaments...

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sure. I'd like to see how the game is going after my ignominious end.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh I see, hadn't seen the turn yet. Anhur , we had a treaty for another 7 turns, until turn 100. That is really really low. :|

Zibniyat

Arcane
I... agree... that it's really low... I'm sorry.

Wait, who am I kidding, of course I'm not sorry... but I'm still somewhat uncomfortable, evil hasn't yet consumed me entirely it seems. Must work some more on that, then.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm out then. After clawing this nation back as a sub, best laid plans undone by something like that, doesn't sit well with me. Not one bit.

You and mondblut can pick over the pieces, though I expect that's game over.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Sure. I'd like to see how the game is going after my ignominious end.

Green - Brooden
Red - Damanhur
Grey - Independents
The rest is Tamaror.

Previous turn map:

0FcvYLt.jpg

Current turn map:

CDexqTh.jpg

Most of those newly acquired provinces are with a fort, so they're not mine completely yet. But I'll get there.:smug:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Postponed to find a sub, and to make sure I cast a couple blood globals before going AI/finding said sub.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I recommend switching to AI :smug:. After you cast those globals, of course...

Zibniyat

Arcane
Maybe. Do whatever you think is best, I just like telling people to switch their nations to AI...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Calling all masochists, Grimwulf , Dayyālu , Dreaad , sqeecoo , etc. Looking for a sub in this game I've lost the will to play. Anhur and mondblut are left, the empire is in a bit of shambles, but there's still some fun to be had. It's blood and fire, always fun. Blood hunting operations are set up, though they've taken a bit of a hit. Probably you will lose a bunch of units/thugs in the north.

Most techs are at 7 or 8, so plenty to work with. Ready to cast Astral Corruption with enough slaves to spite your enemies.

Brooden to the west is theoretically an ally. Maybe. Who knows.

A snapshot of some things you can work with before you die:

Some lovely armies that could be used to do something.
ggK0hWt.jpg

uumMYHF.jpg

J41qSGx.jpg

Mummies!
e4IRnuu.jpg

Some lovely commanders just hanging out(I didn't include the doomed ones, though I suppose they can be resurrected relatively easily).
DnubPdS.jpg

vsTRoIe.jpg

Trinkets and baubles I haven't used yet, but hey, some look fun!
FqXIK4f.jpg

Zibniyat

Arcane
At this point Brooden would be better off invading Damanhur to try and salvage what's possible. I've got a huge army (with sacreds) on my western territories precisely as means to defend myself from the potential attack from Brooden while I'm dealing with Damanhur.

Being more than 2x the size of everyone else combined has its perks... :smug:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
At this point Brooden would be better off invading Damanhur to try and salvage what's possible. I've got a huge army (with sacreds) on my western territories precisely as means to defend myself from the potential attack from Brooden while I'm dealing with Damanhur.

Being more than 2x the size of everyone else combined has its perks... :smug:

Yes but, as that would only further weaken Damanhur's response to your attack and hasten the end of the game, so why should Brooden do that? Since my blood hunted territory covered in forts is unlikely to give Brooden much of an edge in the short term, wouldn't they rather have Damanhur do as much damage against you as possible, and try to do something against you on their own?

Not that it is looking good, either way. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom