Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
All the new Codexians, excellent.

latest

Cheers Dayyālu for bringing new sinners to this pit of damnation.

I'll start the game tomorrow evening, along with a link to the mod and will generate random nation choosing order

if anyone wants to join between now and then that's cool, the more freaks want to get their shit pasted in the hall of fame the better - looking at you Dayyālu & Dreaad

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Alright guys, game is up.

Please do not submit pretenders until the person before you submitted their pretender so you dont accidentally pick a nation that someone with higher priority picked first (i think that will work?)

Also if you submit pretender please say what nation its for so its easier to get game going

Dayyālu

Arcane
If you send a mail to llamabeast you can upload the old map. Valanis is good looking, but has some issues. And a reminder to everyone, you can upload the mod Isiloon has given in the first post on the dominions viewer through the "load mod" options, and check the nations without test gaming all of them. Good luck, Pretenders of the Random nations!

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I dont have a copy of the old map though... I just saw the picture lol

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Game already hosted on Valanis, cant be fucked changing it unless people really want to - also since the first person who signed up didn't follow my instructions I suppose we can just submit pretenders in a free for all and whoever submits their nation first gets dibs on it..

EDIT - looks like things are still in order so stick to submitting pretenders after your predecessor has

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Game already hosted on Valanis, cant be fucked changing it unless people really want to - also since the first person who signed up didn't follow my instructions I suppose we can just submit pretenders in a free for all and whoever submits their nation first gets dibs on it..

Midorishun sent his pretender in, so he is following the rules. Dreaad has been a bit slow in approving his messages, and ya know there is the "five until you are a regular" thing.

That said, the more skilled Codexian players that we have here are Anhur, Mondblut, coldcrow and Isiloon. Newbies, beware of their silver tongue and honey promises (in before a "newb" reveals himself as a killing machine, of course) ;)

mondblut

Arcane
submitted Brooden

who's in charge of admining? need to change my email. dumb llamaserver refuses to accept pretenders with utf8 in subject, and gayass scumsucking mail.ru doesn't turn it off (and I am 800 km away from my home email client), so I had to use a secondary address

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Also, will posts stop needing approval at some point?
"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It mostly isn't that important in this sub forum, but sadly I cannot bend the rules.

Also, will posts stop needing approval at some point?

It mostly isn't that important in this sub forum, but sadly I cannot bend the rules.

You get to post freely after five approved posts. I think...

edit: oh im repeating dayyalu, whatever, spam is good

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Help, I need a quest compass!

As per this:
NATION PICKING RULES :

random nations are generated by host (me), players pick out of the available nations in a random order

**EDIT**

I'll generate 3 nations per player that signs up

Was I supposed to get (via PM?) which nation to pick from?

I still haven't got the mod though, was waiting for Saturday, because 12 h sleeping time per 24 h day has come this week so... But I'll do it, God's will, either today or tomorrow. Just tell me how to know which nation to pick from.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Anhur pick from any of the nations that hasn't been picked

The mod is linked in the first post

Zibniyat

Arcane
Seems you guys are waiting for me to submit a pretender. I just want to let you know that I'm on it.

Meanwhile, has anyone noticed how Isiloon 's name is practically a combination/portmanteau of ISIL and loon? Get it - "Islamic" State of Iraq and the Levant + loon?:)

Zibniyat

Arcane
So many nations to pick from? Which one to choose (aside from the ones already taken)? Caelum, something something... must find Caelum-something.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Isiloon is a boss from Knights online which I used to play in highschool, I thought the name was cool and yea thats about as deep as the meaning goes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom