Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Nations joined so far:
Aghardu
Brooden
Tamaror
Hopia

think we skipped someone, but at the moment its your turn coldcrow

Zibniyat

Arcane
Really? I must've missed you, since I was comparing the "official" player list/order in the OP with how many nations were submitted...

Oh well...

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Sorry - back from easter now. Sifting through the nations, will submit in a few minutes. Took Damanhur.

PS: I have one point of critique though - with so many thrones it will really suck for the nations without access to H3 priests. Capping with just a prophet is painful at best :-(

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Sorry - back from easter now. Sifting through the nations, will submit in a few minutes. Took Damanhur.

PS: I have one point of critique though - with so many thrones it will really suck for the nations without access to H3 priests. Capping with just a prophet is painful at best :-(

Nations without h3 priests make a majority, and aren't very popular either (only Aghardu got picked yet). I guess we'll just have to seduce their priests :D

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Since no one has picked yet, I'll change my pick: Djanbach now - only a different blood nation.

PS: It didn't switch out Damanhur - could you kick this nation out Isiloon?

Last edited:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm not psychic :P
I'll submit a pretender in a few hours. I think I'll pick Tlalquetlan.

Also coldcrow it looks like Djanbach got kicked out, rather than Damanhur.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Interesting that a lot of the nations I thought were fun to play got picked, there's a lot of blood nations in town!

But there is only one true ruler of hell.

3823-1-1375799514.jpg

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
:kingcomrade:
Oh, good! Time for the Marabrian Sisters of the Scar to spread our particular brand of justice...

Also, Isiloon , perhaps you could edit the MOTD in the game-page to a list of players and their respective nations. Thanks in advance!

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Isiloon Animu hell probably.

Damanhur does things properly: Flames, enslaved Cavemen and mages summoning arch devils.

The-Abyss.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom