Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
That's right - not the rape of games as we're so accustomed to these days, but actual rape in games, tasteful or otherwise. This important question came up in Shoutbox today and deserves its own thread. Note: Western games only! Post about your 6 million hentai games in the designated weeb forum, thanks.

Farewell into the night

sNXCYBB.png

A horse of course

I'm a hardcore FF8 fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works."

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Corvinus

Arcane
Do mods count? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2390-sexout-rapist-continued/

With this you can rape your way through one of the Codex's top 10 RPGs.

Interesting.

I guess it must have taken a lot of time for you to create this mod, Nano. Some quotes of choice:

SexoutRapist is as the name states - a mod that allows the PC to be a rapist. The PC can initiate the standard Oral/Vaginal (Female victim, of course)/Anal. If the PC has followers, then 3-way/Gandbang/Rape Orgy/Coercion become available.

Gangbang/Rape Orgy
Gangbang allows all followers to rape a single selected target, one at a time. Creature followers will go last. Rape Orgy allows followers to rape nearby NPCs. PC still rapes the targeted victim, the followers will rape randomly targeted nearby NPCs. The rapes are simultaneous. If running any type of population increase or area opening mods, you may see a small performance hit. With the new changes, RO has no escape chance, and the run away after rape does not happen.

Coercion: The PC can coerce a previously raped follower into raping another. Currently this is basically a yes/no. The follower can refuse (unless Enthralled) with no repercussions. To coerce the follower, the PC initiates a normal dialog with the follower, although sometimes with certain NPCs (Sunny, and possibly Cass), the PC will need to do it through SmallerTalk. The dialog begins with "I have a present for you." If the coercion is successful, then the next time the PC initiates rape (blitz or dialog), an option about "giving you to a friend..." will appear as a rape option. Creature will have a coercion option as well.

Rape is initiated using the 'b' key. Rape can happen 2 ways:
1) Blitz rape - this occurs if the player is sneaking and is undetected by the intended victim. This displays the same (well, similar - text has changed) options for rape as before. With this mode, there is no chance of escape.
2) Dialog - this occurs if the user is detected by the victim when sneaking, or by not sneaking at all. A dialog is initiated (text determined by sex of player and victim). The same options appear as in Blitz, with the addition of forced masturbation.
Chance of escape is calculated based on several factors. The base is 90% chance of escape. Each of the following reduce that chance:
a) player CH - 10% for each point above 5.
default_cool.png
weapon drawn - 20%
c) female victim and player has ladykiller/cherchezlefemme - 20%
d) male victim and player has blackwidow/confirmedbachelor - 20%
e) player level X 2%
f) # of followers X 10%
g) If victim is enthralled, no escape can occur...

If the victim escapes, they will run away from player based on a set distance. Once reached, the victim should return to their original package. The victim will run away AFTER the rape as well.

Rape duration will be a randomized based on the default duration set in Sexout MCM prefs. That will be modified by the rapist endurance. It will be a scale with the low end = EN X 10%. The upper end will be 150%. If you have an EN of 5, the range would be 50% - 150%. Any chems that modify EN affect the low end as well. Buffout has an additional effect in that it raised the upper end by 50%. So in the above example, a PC with Buffout would get a range of 80% - 200%. The formula applies to all rapists followers as well.

Only punishment currently enforced is a Karma hit for each rape. Still planning on adding the "mob" aspect.

Future: If enough people witnessing the rape turn against the Rapists, then a simple fade to black will occur, with the Rapists waking up some number of hours later damaged/crippled, basically beaten by the mob. In a more advanced version, I would like to have Bounty Hunters show up at a certain point to avenge a rape victim (however, that currently is beyond my capabilities).

Codex LP when?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
RK47 could definitely pull it off. Pretty sure he has it installed anyway for "private" purposes.

And yeah, I always had this feeling rape was mostly a modder/weebware thing.

Some obvious mainstream examples among Codex favourites:

Arcanum - Belle the sheep :lol:

Baldur's Gate 2 - Paying for it at Copper Coronet results in a prostitute complaining about being held against her will or some such. You can still plow away which probably counts

Fallout 2 - You can get raped by a super mutant in Broken Hills, date-raped by Myron and get to pressure the mother in Vault City Courtyard to let you plow her (but it's a transaction isn't it?)

Planetescape: Tournament - You can forcibly kiss the real damsel in distress post-rescue (Carceri) which probably counts as horrible rape in this day and age

RK47 could definitely pull it off. Pretty sure he has it installed anyway for "private" purposes.

And yeah, I always had this feeling rape was mostly a modder/weebware thing.

Some obvious mainstream examples among Codex favourites:

Arcanum - Belle the sheep :lol:

Baldur's Gate 2 - Paying for it at Copper Coronet results in a prostitute complaining about being held against her will or some such. You can still plow away which probably counts

Fallout 2 - You can get raped by a super mutant in Broken Hills, date-raped by Myron and get to pressure the mother in Vault City Courtyard to let you plow her (but it's a transaction isn't it?)

Planetescape: Tournament - You can forcibly kiss the real damsel in distress post-rescue (Carceri) which probably counts as horrible rape in this day and age
in rdr2 you can get buttraped by a hillbilly.

thesoup

Arcane
In underrail you get drugged and stripped down, but it prolly doesn't count.

Corvinus

Arcane
RK47 did a glorious LP of that back in the day. Sick theme aside, A Dance with Rogues was a better RPG than much of the garbage that is labeled "RPG". Which is saying something.

Nirvash

Liturgist
Rapemod made skyrim way more fun for me, all those bandits now had a purpose. (by dibella, yes)

So did being a immortal masked rapevampire, roaming the night and impregnating all the wifes in sims 4.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Western games only

This means nothing in the contemporary age. Sadly.

Regarding the "best written" Myron wins without a problem, he's a despicable little goblin out to get you in the most disgusting way possible.

As "best implemented in a thematic way" probably the good old I Have No Mouth. It may be a meme adventure game and mechanically a ungodly mess, but the raep has a meaning and a resolution.

Ellen-relives-her-rape-and-rapist-in-the-yellow-elevator-behind-the-sarcophagus.ppm

There's probably a billion new artsy games nowadays approaching the matter because it's easy pity, but they're beyond my knowledge.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
IIRC the boss of House Hlaalu in Morrowind asks you to strip down for him before he lets you work for him (or maybe gives you some promotion?) - that would definitely count as rape nowadays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom