Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[NSFW] Immoral Sorceress (Complete) + Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy (WIP) [Corruption, Gender-Bender]

thesecret1

Arcane
a girl aborting a 9mo old baby, and then masturbating with the carcass?
Post screens.
I played it months ago. It started off normally enough for a fetish game, but then just kept upping the ante. Every "stage" introduced some new godawful fetish that was somehow even worse than the last one. Really, it felt like a challenge of how much you can handle, and after a certain point, you're no longer in for the NSFW stuff, you're in for the curiosity of what horrible stuff will be introduced next. I uninstalled after the game had you fuse two female torsos (upper body missing, lower body conjoined) and had the resulting abomination subsist on a diet of sperm that it ingested through its two assholes (which had tongues grafted on them, so you could do oral and anal at the same time). I'm sure the game had lots more in store for anyone curious enough to continue, but I didn't really feel like getting anymore disgusted.

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
@ thesecret1 - this game does indeed have some very dark themes and such, I've posted more about this on my blog. So it's not intended for everyone. But thank you for your feedback regardless and giving it a try.

Also small update, the first arc of the game is about completed, so IS will be split into a sequel game after the next release. The sequel will have higher quality graphics and continue the story, here's a preview below:

t267ms.png

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
New update! The direct sequel called "Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy" added to thread title, and demo v0.10 posted!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom