Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblibion: The Comic

Necropennis

Scholar
Sovy Kurosei said:
Why not head of the Fighter's Guild, Mage's guild, Thief's Guild, House Hlaalu, the Legion and Nine Divines, the Morag Tong, the Dark Brotherhood and much, much more?

Yeah, good idea

Shim

Novice
'Hey You !'

Hehe, me likes :lol: Need more !

Personally id like to see an episode with some of those awesome new fangled mods enabled, you know the ones that allow photorealistic boobies / fairy wings / retextured 'ninja' armor / 'gothic' clothing and so on. Just a gentle reminder - NEVER visit a "post pics of your character" thread on TES forums, its seriously disturbing stuff. Like finding pictures of a cross-dressing family member copulating with an orange and... Ewww. Not good.

Chefe

Erudite
Shim said:
Personally id like to see an episode with some of those awesome new fangled mods enabled, you know the ones that allow photorealistic boobies / fairy wings / retextured 'ninja' armor / 'gothic' clothing and so on. Just a gentle reminder - NEVER visit a "post pics of your character" thread on TES forums, its seriously disturbing stuff. Like finding pictures of a cross-dressing family member copulating with an orange and... Ewww. Not good.
Too late, buddy.

Seeing that shit may have scarred me for life. I try not to think about it.

Section8

Cipher
I can go all out with this. It's actually pretty fun to do. Would anyone be interested in me continuing the saga with quality time put in?

Do it. You've already managed to evoke more NPC personality than the whole of Morrowind. This comic may actually supplant Oblivion entirely.

Chefe

Erudite
Heh, they closed it.

I guess I'm just too avant garde for them.

Zing.

HardCode

Erudite
A dollar for anyone who starts a thread there linking to our "Waht's yur character" thread.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Hehe, chances are the mod actually believed you linked to unofficial screenshots rather than a mock-comedy. Just for kicks, read the threads about some supposed review of Oblivion tomorrow.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Nah, let's post those characters instead. Links would be locked quickly, while those totally awesome characters will be discussed and adored forever.

Chefe

Erudite
You've got to link the comic images specifically. All of them. In one post.

HardCode

Erudite
Well, VD, your thread did get 220 views in those 5 minutes. I bet it hits 2000 by 9:00 pm EST.

I bet the redguard pic would go over well ...

HardCode

Erudite
See, Chefe, the 8-year-old-level-of-intelligence-and-grammar-marketing-demographic has to be treated with kid gloves (pun intended). So, the retarded "Waht's Ur Caractur's Naem Gonna B?" threads are for the retards there. If they locked those threads, might as well close down the forum.

Stella Brando

Arcane
The character thread might be accused by some bleeding-heart of being negative towards squareheads and niggers. Don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are niggers.

Stella Brando

Arcane
Can someone please post my Nord pic and biography over there? I'm a young blonde/brunette with soft nordic skin and lovely green eyes and I can totally make it worth your while.

Chefe

Erudite
Yes!

HardCode said:
See, Chefe, the 8-year-old-level-of-intelligence-and-grammar-marketing-demographic has to be treated with kid gloves (pun intended). So, the retarded "Waht's Ur Caractur's Naem Gonna B?" threads are for the retards there. If they locked those threads, might as well close down the forum.

You're right. Someone should post the link. Technically, they couldn't close it.

Well, they might get the link on containing inappropriate content. It uses real "cuss words" (omgwtf!!1) instead of their clever little "hay instead of starz lets change the wordz!!11 shit = stuff, fuck = i love you, omg we genussiz!!".

Bosco

Novice
Chefe said:
Yes!

HardCode said:

You're right. Someone should post the link. Technically, they couldn't close it.

Well, they might get the link on containing inappropriate content. It uses real "cuss words" (omgwtf!!1) instead of their clever little "hay instead of starz lets change the wordz!!11 shit = stuff, fuck = i love you, omg we genussiz!!".
Don't forget spotted owl. They made an actual smiley off that one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom