Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Oblivion tit for tat with Pete Hines at GamesPlanet

kris

Arcane
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
You are going to LOVE the dungeons in Oblivion.

Maybe you should change to thew marketing apartment. :D With no details it is hard to convince people with a statment like this taking into consideration your current employer. ;)

At least we now know you haven't cut the dungeons :D

Fez

Erudite
OMG! Time to pre-order! :shock:

Even if they don't, I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight.

Fez

Erudite
A landscape you can admire. I'm glad of this new direction that Bethesda is taking in the development of Oblivion. Forget the boring forests and trees, bring on the nipple-dungeons with Havok physics.

Human Shield

Augur
The dungeons were fun until you figured out that there was nothing worth exploring and you very rarely found any usuable item and never found any interesting encounters, maybe just more static slave traders and cult people that didn't effect or mean anything.

Deathy

Liturgist
It took me two dungeons filled with nearly identical loot for me to figure that one out.

Really, it was as if they'd autogenerated dungeons from a script or something, or the person who was tasked with handcrafting them was suffering from a severe lack of imagination.

corvax

Augur
True but quite a few dungeons were pretty damn nicely designed. Too bad that they got lost somewhere among the other 100 lame ones.

kris

Arcane
hussar said:
True but quite a few dungeons were pretty damn nicely designed. Too bad that they got lost somewhere among the other 100 lame ones.

that of course is the problem of making a game of that big scope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom