Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

off-topic Spam, and reactions (moved)

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Lots of spam: Some of our visitors (automated posting robots?) have been posting a pretty astonishing amount of off-topic spam messages with links to lots of non-RPG-related websites, aimed at improving these sites' link popularity ratings.

I've deleted most of these posts; however to make sure none of you browsing this forum feels censured, here are some samples, as well as some reactions from other users.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Lada

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:27 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! The mails were from people on my (LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR) Topsecret Mobile allow list...

Wolf Mittag
Teudogar Dev

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lada: I'd be surprised if improving your website's Google link popularity rating by posting identical off-topic messages with links to your site would still work: Search engines are generally quick to discover when someone is cheating, and to exclude these people. Why don't you try to improve your site instead, provide value to your users etc? In the long run, that should lead to much better results...

duko

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:44 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Voltage Control, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Memo Plus figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Baseball Encyclopedia response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Index, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Cedit figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Flightpal allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Index, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Spellman figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Mychecklist figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Memo Fax allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Bolag Till 1000 allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Pad Pilot And Aviation Dictionary allow list...

Bugi

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 am Post subject: Richest Franchise in Sport

Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Garden Planter response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile The Island Of Doctor Moreau Tr , they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Beamchat response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Haunted House allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Datebook Nhl 2000 01 Schedule, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Dico5 allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Pocket Explorer, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Excite Mobile allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Ninelocks Barcoder, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Siena Plus Pack allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Index, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Ncite Apa Edition Preview response. Please do so in the future.

Otaku_Hanzo

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:13 am Post subject:

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!!

zumba

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:56 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

I like - football, tennis, Dont Forget Dates figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Speaker figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Morning Glory figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Single Number figure skating, extreme sports
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile U S Trademark Search, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Index figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Index allow list...Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Emergency response. Please do so in the future.
I like - football, tennis, Testtrakker figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Print Pack figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Emood Messenger figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Cad Sketcher figure skating, extreme sports

Otaku_Hanzo

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:14 am Post subject:

*stabs the infidel in the eye with a spork*

duko

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:18 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Psiwallpaper Color response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Wordbook, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Manager Assistant response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Variegate, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Amazeing figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Space Lifter figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Thinkersgroup Wap Browser figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, 4 In A Row figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Pyramid Solitaire allow list...Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Enterprise E 2 response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Netselect allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Womancalendar figure skating, extreme sports

Otaku_Hanzo

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:25 am Post subject:

Okay. Just exactly what cult did you piss off, Wolf?

wlu_lax6

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:08 am Post subject: Richest Franchise in Sport

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Index, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, The Complete Works Of Shakespeare Tr figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Breaktru Percent Ce allow list...Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Index response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Mangocats, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Index allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Calconvert figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Moon Info allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Cmelog allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Total Input Elite Edition allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Astro Metrics Bundle figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Crystal For Bouncin Pocketpc allow list...

Ortchel

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:34 am Post subject:

What the fuck?

"This is the Codex. You've gotta expect this kind of middle-school invective. It's part of the ambiance, like Volurns constant "R00fles" and "Why do you lie?" or PooperScoopers steady stream of incoherent garbage."
- miserychick

The Grinch of RPG Codex

Lada

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:06 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Checklister Xp, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Yfh Subst, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Sidereal, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Tomeraidit figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Wordforge allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Videolist Plus figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Trueterm Thesaurus Swedish response. Please do so in the future.
I like - football, tennis, Pocketdice figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Gamestick figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Rmrinvest Investments Tracker figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Fitalyletris response. Please do so in the future.
I like - football, tennis, Merlin Plugin Date Time Series 5 Mx Mc218 figure skating, extreme sports

Fez

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:49 am Post subject:

I think the spambot has finally went insane. It isn't even trying to pretend any more. I hope the person responsible for it gets anus cancer.

“Everyone’s a girl when they’re face down.”

Around here, if you're not gay, your mother is. ~Ortchel

duko

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:13 pm Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

I like - football, tennis, (LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR) figure skating, extreme sports

xJEDx

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:29 am Post subject:

RPG? It's sort of half-way between curling and jello wrestling. It's pretty new, but really cool.

zumba

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:23 am Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers

Thanks! The mails were from people on my Id3 Editor allow list...Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Snood response. Please do so in the future.
I like - football, tennis, Pixtransfer figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Index figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Healthgrades response. Please do so in the future.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Pocket Organizer 2000 response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Logic Pack allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Freespace allow list...Thanks! The mails were from people on my Palm Convertor Lite allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Football Pocket Playbook, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Infectious Ground figure skating, extreme sports
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Irkeyconf, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.

[and so on, the same spam posting a dozen times]

Fez

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:51 am Post subject:

Good grief. Someone kill it.

Around here, if you're not gay, your mother is. ~Ortchel

Otaku_Hanzo

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:44 am Post subject:

Fez wrote:
Good grief. Someone kill it.

That's what I'm talking about. Infidels must DIE!

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Ok, here's some more (moved):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT Consulting and Outsourcing Marketplace

RPG Codex Forum Index -> Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome
View previous topic :: View next topic

lionel
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:49 pm Post subject: IT Consulting and Outsourcing Marketplace

Need help with software development?

(LINK REMOVED).COM consulting and outsourcing marketplace, where you can post your project free and receive bids from a global pool of knowledge workers and service providers.

http://www.(LINK REMOVED).com/

IT Outsourcing

Otaku_Hanzo
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:53 pm Post subject:

No.
Since when did it become acceptable for 30% of your system's resources to be devoted to rendering shadows, atmospheric scattering, ambient light effects, and all this other superfluous bullshit that game coders keep adding to their engines so they can win some imaginary pissing contest?

fnordcircle
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:09 pm Post subject:

Yes! Do I just post my credit card number here or email it to you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf Mittag

Developer
And here's some more spam:

(Pepotamo1985 has been so kind to post the following commercial 15 times, in 15 topics he's created within this forum, all of them with the same title and content.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See young lesbians play with each other

RPG Codex Forum Index -> Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome
View previous topic :: View next topic
Pepotamo1985

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:24 pm Post subject: See young lesbians play with each other

---

Highest Quality lesbian Photos
See the Stemiest lesbian action ever caught on film

Stunning lesbian Movies
Exclusive and 100% uncensored action

Live Lesbian Sex Shows 24/7
Horny Girls Playing with each other live

Free Access Tour for the Lesbians

Thanks

Nicolai
deputy05

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:02 pm Post subject:

---

Count me in.

Jung

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:21 pm Post subject:

---

Great, mullets are very sexy. Let the fur trading begin!

Fez

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:15 pm Post subject:

---

What, like CS or UT2K4?

Fez

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:09 am Post subject:

---

I think those lesbians are some sort of CS clan trying to recruit by spamming. They seem very desperate, must not be good ladder players, you have lost my interest.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
...and yet more webmasters trying to improve their websites' link popularity ratings by posting off-topic text with links. (For all who enjoy spam - and admittedly, this time it's rather poetic -, I've preserved the posted spam texts, but I've moved them to this thread and removed the links.) - W.M.

--------------------------------------------------------

Knowing th
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:37 pm Post subject: I gave a polite curtsy, then l
I smiled back at him and coyly said, Yes Sir, you did and you sure do Xi Freshsnow C. I stoked her thighs, rubbing and caressing then moved on to lightly massage her little rear Cosmic Scenes. Pat brought out a bottle of red nail polish and gave it to Ruby saying, Might as well finish the job Crank. I walked naked into the bedroom where Pat and J were getting dressed Badreligion. I tried adding a second finger but she was still too tight for that Filehunter. Mistress Zelda expertly wheeled into an empty space in a dimly lit part of the lot Bible Number Convertor. I slipped the boat into a little artificial cove built to shelter a community boat ramp Os8 Views Setter. Between mouthfuls she spoke, Mom, I need some more panties Openscada Project. The sound of childish swearing reached my ears several times Mediawiper. They took me by the hands and led me to a table with bright lights overhead, where I was made to lie down on my back Ezgallery.
She blushe
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:51 am Post subject: Now Donna, you go in the other
As her latest orgasm subsided, she stroked herself and whispered, Oh, Deke Grinch Clock Screen Saver. M took strips of duct tape and formed some feminine breasts from his chest flesh, before putting the matching bra on him Bts Bugtrack. Without the hood now I could watch as the smooth hairless pussy was lowered onto my face Chilkat Mail. But she seemed to talk a lot, especially about her best friend Jennie Sde For Intellij Idea Se For Linux. Before the door closed behind her, Wendell got a better look at the room within Moon Shine 3 The Unicorns.
Fez
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:18 am Post subject:

"As her latest orgasm subsided, she stroked herself and whispered, Oh, Deke Grinch Clock Screen Saver."

Aaaah, the post coital screen saver discussion. Always a highlight.

Otaku_Hanzo
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:59 am Post subject:

Classic.

Her heels
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:41 pm Post subject: I use that term for the papers

Then she began forcing her mouthful of cum between my lips, whimpering with obvious pleasure Mkdoc. As I watched her work I marveled, and not just at the frequent glimpses of sexy little girl butt I got, but at her work ethic Batmos Font For Mac. Mistress allowed us to progress at our own pace without giving directions or interruptions Qcppunit. A groan became a scream and fluid began to drip from my chin as her pussy spasmed around my tongue Blogfish. Pat came out of the house with the steaks and a lacy apron The Sims Livin Large Updater.

Mistress b

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:50 am Post subject: She softly said, I know your n

His tone was that of both realization and acceptance of what he was about to do Ido Script Scheduler X. Chris looked up to notice me and praised, Well done Slut, you look very pretty tonight Newvideorecorder. Stephanie nodded her agreement, but her eyes had tears in them Xpense. Mistress Zelda remained to supervise the cleanup chores being performed by the remaining slaves Kblog. Tuesday and Wednesday I vacuumed the house and dusted Search Backups.

Chief_Kirbydorf

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:56 am Post subject:

Can someone get rid of Mistress Zelda or whatever the fuck?

More games should have needlessly, insanely detailed list of everything you did, but not in anymore rogue-likes. I suck balls in those games.

I stayed t

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:41 pm Post subject: The game had gone too far, but

I sent Chrissy back to the boat and made one more tour to check the lines Pulltab. They kept sucking until Pat sensed my imminent orgasm, when she held her empty wine glass at the tip of my cock catching my spurts as they gushed out until not a drop remained Blue Galaxy. Chrissy tried a few casts then decided this fishing thing was pretty boring Windowmaker. As the bodily contractions subsided, we lay next to each other on our sides, my face by her crotch and hers next to mine Bbc. Her pelvis rotated and then her twat rose to meet me even as her hand pulled down Mozilla Modern 2.

Selenti

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:45 am Post subject: I bet DrattedTin thinks the game has gone too far.

I stayed t wrote:
I sent Chrissy back to the boat and made one more tour to check the lines Pulltab. They kept sucking until Pat sensed my imminent orgasm, when she held her empty wine glass at the tip of my cock catching my spurts as they gushed out until not a drop remained Blue Galaxy. Chrissy tried a few casts then decided this fishing thing was pretty boring Windowmaker. As the bodily contractions subsided, we lay next to each other on our sides, my face by her crotch and hers next to mine Bbc. Her pelvis rotated and then her twat rose to meet me even as her hand pulled down Mozilla Modern 2.

I'm sorry, but this is genius.

Last edited by Selenti on Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Shagnak

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:48 am Post subject:

Where the fuck is this spam coming from?

Fez

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:21 am Post subject:

It's just another spam bot.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
...and here's even more spam (moved). W.M.

Guiltily I

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:59 pm Post subject: I hugged him pressing my breas

Being around the Dominants seemed to make her forget I existed, except when she needed Slut to perform slave chores Patchwork. I fumbled to the head and pissed then splashed water on my face Metacity Qnx Rtp. I dropped to my knees and before she could protest lifted that tiny skirt Screennemo. Still carrying my clothes, I followed her respectfully to a bedroom Amiex. In the afternoon I turned the helm over to Chrissy and again tried my luck off the stern Memo Leaf.

In the aft

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 pm Post subject: My cock became erect as she to

I made a few tentative strokes that way and then could tell from the shift in his hips that I was stroking just the right way to make him cum Little Fluffy Cubes. When you started licking my ass eariler today, baby, I knew that you wished it was full of sperm for you to suck out Word Ocx. I waited a minute or so but she made no move to go inside Duffer Dave Puzzles. Between mouthfuls she spoke, Mom, I need some more panties Screenmenu. She turned to sweep an arm across the expanse of the darkened river Site Sounds.

He handed

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:41 pm Post subject: I reached in the first bag and

While they relaxed after a good breakfast Mistress Rachel mentioned that she had an announcement to make Island Wars 2 Christmas Edition. While I had been forced into bisexual acts before, I presumed that Stephanie was a virgin to such things and so I would try to make this as pleasurable as possible Sawice. Suck my dick Bitch he ordered waving it in front of my face A Screensaver Creator. Her heaven was torn assunder when Teague suddenly left Brave Dwarves Back For Treasures. I agreed with her saying, Yes Mistress, that would be nice Alleycode Html Editor.

That seeme

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:40 pm Post subject: With this statement of approva

Pat reached under my nightie, grabbed my nipple rings and gave them a twisting tug Clicktyper. As we headed towards the check out counter, she spied a pair of pink slacks and after checking the size, added them to our stack Jvw Popup Maker And Dhtml Ad Generator. I went below to find Chrissy resplendent in a green silk gown Phpobjectforms. I was a bit thirsty and my mouth was pretty gummy from all the cum and pussy juice, so I thought a drink of orange juice or something might help me sleep Plconfig. With my mouth held firmly in place, Jake was free to enter me again Ovolab Phlink.

I complied

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:41 pm Post subject: I ducked into the cabin and be

As they turned to leave, Candy nudged Wendell and pointed at Fiona with a grin Get Dat Updates. She matched the motion of his bucking hips, milking every last drop of semen into her mouth Gordano Messaging Suite. Pat went to take her shower and I went to the kitchen to make a pumpkin pie Digit. As soon as Lucy felt my cock nudge inside that sexy butt lunged backwards Webtogo Sms Phone. She eased forward till her thighs were either side of my ears and her sexy muff was suspended over my face Gtk2 Perl.

After stra

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:34 pm Post subject: I, uhh, actually consider it a

You know baby I saw a set of golden arches when we were tying up Free Shemale. Slowly my tongue slid out and began to explore its intricate folds Family Incest. Chris and Brian had obviously just finished making love, while Pat and Wayne were still going at it Shemale Pics. The new arrivals were all dressed in similar fashion and I knew they were gang members Tranny. Then she sprayed the area with shaving cream, picked up the razor and shaved the region smooth Index.

Barghest

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm Post subject:

Tsk. Nasty. Any hairy-palmed 'Codex monkey checked dem links out? (I would suggest that you don't...)

Can we kill guest posting here?

Wolf Mittag

Developer
caveyboy
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:40 pm Post subject:

Naked_Lunch
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:01 pm Post subject:

Do you plan on stopping your spam parade anytime soon?

DAC: It's Better than Sex!
Ashes: Two Worlds Collide
Ultima Dragons Internet Chapter

caveyboy
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:26 pm Post subject:

no i would continue in retardo land if i was allowed!

Naked_Lunch
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:39 pm Post subject:

Then can you please spare the Teudogar forum? There already have enough spamming assholes on here, we don't want anymore. And the game is hella cool, we don't want you tarnishing it by guilty associations.

DAC: It's Better than Sex!
Ashes: Two Worlds Collide
Ultima Dragons Internet Chapter

caveyboy
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:04 pm Post subject:

how do i enter retardo land?
PLEASE!!!

Shoot children its fun

Wolf Mittag

Developer
caveyboy: Indeed retardo land might be a better place for posting spam. However I don't mind you posting spam in this forum as long as you keep it within this spam/off-topic thread. Thanks&regards - Wolf

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom