Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I'd like one as well, por favor.

Deleted member 7219

I'd like a copy if there is one available.

I'm fine with people who donated more than me getting first pick, but if there's one going spare I'd appreciate it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Blatant attempt by Crooked Bee to boost her postcount for more KKK. :decline:

Anyway, I don't need a copy, since I already donated to W2 on kickstarter seperately :M

Kitako

Arcane
For those that don't want a copy, would it be possible for they to donated their due copy(ies) to a user of their choice?
Fargo is willing do give us extra copies, that's extra nice of him, would be rude to just ask for more just to gift them around.

We would all gift copies to Skyway anyway.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
For those that don't want a copy, would it be possible for they to donated their due copy(ies) to a user of their choice?

I'll put you down on the "probably needs a copy" list. It really depends on how many copies in toto we're going to need. We shouldn't test Fargo's kindness too much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom