Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

Phelot

Arcane
I don't need a copy.

Already bought the digital download directly from the kickstarter.

ChumBucket

Augur
I will not need a copy, supporting the codex in its noble endevors was the only reward I require.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
For those that don't want a copy, would it be possible for they to donated their due copy(ies) to a user of their choice?
Fargo is willing do give us extra copies, that's extra nice of him, would be rude to just ask for more just to gift them around.

We would all gift copies to Skyway anyway.

Like I said in another thread: People who aren't willing to pay $15 for Wasteland 2 don't deserve nice things.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
AbejaChueca, please add me to the "probably needs a copy" too. I already donated to the Kickstarter thingie, but I would like to gift this copy to someone else. If that's not possible, well not problem then.

Sincerely:

~The Kosmonaut~

20 Eyes

Liturgist
I don't need a copy, thanks. Also, it's very cool of Fargo to hook everyone up.

hiver

Ditto. and nothing of any other stuff either. including disabling commercials around here.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Do not qualify for a copy, but would still like 2 month of ad free 'dex :)
Me too. I donated less than $15 so I don't qualify as well, still ad-free codex or some gallery space would be nice :love:

You don't have $15?
nope. I'm a poor dwarf, unfortunately. During last two weeks I had to pay my rent, buy a new monitor (because my old one died) and bank stole from me about 50 PLN due to charges from taking my money from cashpoint. I paid what I could, if I paid $5 more I'd run out of money for the cheapest food I can find in supermarket and be starving. I'm not going to do that no matter for what game. It's just a game, simple entertainment. Food (including cheap beer :M ) is far more important, which I guess is not surprising, right? Maybe when W2 will come out I'll be able to afford it. Maybe not. I'll see. In any case I can always play other games I already own.

Apart from that I already have a few games I would like to buy when I will finally have some money, Wasteland 2 is not on the top. It will take some time until I buy any of them though.

But, as I said, it's just a game, which means it's far from being my priority.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Me too. I donated less than $15 so I don't qualify as well, still ad-free codex or some gallery space would be nice :love:

You don't have $15?
I do, but I used it to get a boxed edition on Kickstarter :) donated 10$ for statue.

Cannot and will not speak for Konjad.

EDIT: Cool shit, if someone quote's a user that is on your ignore list, you don't see the whole quote ! Good stuff.

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
For those that don't want a copy, would it be possible for they to donated their due copy(ies) to a user of their choice?

I'll put you down on the "probably needs a copy" list. It really depends on how many copies in toto we're going to need. We shouldn't test Fargo's kindness too much.
Oh it wasn't for me, I just wanted to get the Codex camaderie flowing.

TripJack

Hedonist
I need a copy. Won't be pledging anything through the kickstarter.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

You don't have $15?
nope. I'm a poor dwarf, unfortunately. During last two weeks I had to pay my rent, buy a new monitor (because my old one died) and bank stole from me about 50 PLN due to charges from taking my money from cashpoint. I paid what I could, if I paid $5 more I'd run out of money for the cheapest food I can find in supermarket and be starving. I'm not going to do that no matter for what game. It's just a game, simple entertainment. Food (including cheap beer :M ) is far more important, which I guess is not surprising, right? Maybe when W2 will come out I'll be able to afford it. Maybe not. I'll see. In any case I can always play other games I already own.

Apart from that I already have a few games I would like to buy when I will finally have some money, Wasteland 2 is not on the top. It will take some time until I buy any of them though.

I'm getting the $100 collectors edition which I believe includes an additional digital copy. If this is the case, I'll hook you up. Stay golden Pony boy!

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
OK! Temaperacl goodwill is making me look like an asshole.

Give my copy to the less fortunate, I'll buy it when the time comes.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

You don't have $15?

I'm getting the $100 collectors edition which I believe includes an additional digital copy. If this is the case, I'll hook you up. Stay golden Pony boy!

Woah, that's so nice of you :love: Many thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom