Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official Metallix Celebration Thread

Jason

chasing a bee
In honor of the birthday of our very own Kazakh warlord, metallix, we will all post our favorite metallix-related pictures in this very thread. It will be a solemn tribute to his life and eventual lonely, undignified death.

Here he is 40 years from now when he sits outside his apartment building all day long telling strangers about that time he was in a Starcraft tournament.

154931414_79e167b52f.jpg

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Hey my birthday is soon! We can celebrate here, too! I'll let metallix rape me in a war3 game, then I can destroy all of you at Total Annihilation. It'll be Stratacticular!

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
I could probably kick your ass in Shadow Magic, though.

Speaking of all this, we should really get some multiplayer games set up or something. The RPG Codex has their doom games, but where's our late night Doomsday showdowns?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I could probably kick your ass in Shadow Magic, though.
I quite agree. I'm not very good at it.
Speaking of all this, we should really get some multiplayer games set up or something.
Well, I can play War3FT anytime on Battlenet (metallix). Not Starcraft, though, as I lost my original CD Key a long time ago (I suck at Starcraft anyways). I don't have Doomsday...I think I uninstalled Shadow Magic a long time ago, it just didn't hold my interest very long.

We could try TA through that thing they have. I remember playing TA with a few players vs. a lot of computers, which is a lot of fun. Players have the brains and strategy, the AIs have the numbers.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Well, I can play War3FT anytime on Battlenet (metallix)
I'm actually planning to install it again someday...
Teh Fuckwads (our telephone company) promise that they will install ADSL on august, so once taht's done I will totally install Diablo II and Warcraft 3 and hop on the BNet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom