Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
As you may have heard, following disagreements over moderation policy with the owner of the previous server, the RPG Codex now has an actual official Discord server administered directly by Codex staff.

Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/ZyKeA6k7US

The rules on joining are the same as before. You have to be either a veteran poster or a patron, eligible to post in Off-Topic Discussion and Shoutbox. If you meet that requirement, post a link to your forum profile in the entrance channel, identify yourself in this thread, and we'll let you in.

Maxie

the 'disagreements' in question being the server kicking out a handful of retarded grrrl gamers and drug addicts for spamming it non stop for the past year or so

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
While exercising my rights as both a VETERAN poster and a PATRON, I tried getting on this supposed "codex" discord, but it's the same twat TZ there, with same power tripping attitude. Not better than the previous server at all.

It says "same rules" as on the codex? But he selectively decided to not let me in = to ban me, as if I'm a) banned on the codex, or b) not a veteran and a patron, or c) he's just power trippin' and deciding who's welcome or not to his new shiny playground.

unknown.png

And Infinitron doesn't reply, because replying is beneath him, obviously.

Yeah, fuck this new "official" server.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Why do we need a Discord Server again?
On one hand, I agree. Discord is for tranny groomers.
On the other hand, it makes a great tranny groomer filter to keep them out of the shitbox.

Now we just need to figure out a way to keep the poles out of there. What are poles afraid of? Job applications?

Sentinel

Arcane
As you may have heard, following disagreements over moderation policy with the owner of the previous server, the RPG Codex now has an actual official Discord server administered directly by Codex staff.

Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/ZyKeA6k7US

The rules on joining are the same as before. You have to be either a veteran poster or a patron, eligible to post in Off-Topic Discussion and Shoutbox. If you meet that requirement, post a link to your forum profile in the entrance channel, identify yourself in this thread, and we'll let you in.
I always doubted the users who, in what I thought was hyperbole, called you a spineless snake and threw all the rages in your direction. But now I know they were right. You are a spineless, worthless piece of garbage. This discord wasn't created because of any disagreements, it was created because 2 people who claim to be girls were rightfully kicked from a server, and since you were drooling all over both constantly, you decided to immediately go make a server.

You are pathetic, below excrement, and the people who constantly insult you on this site are right. It doesn't surprise me that this site is such a mess with you as the lead admin.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I always doubted the users who, in what I thought was hyperbole, called you a spineless snake and threw all the rages in your direction. But now I know they were right. You are a spineless, worthless piece of garbage. This discord wasn't created because of any disagreements, it was created because 2 people who claim to be girls were rightfully kicked from a server, and since you were drooling all over both constantly, you decided to immediately go make a server.

You are pathetic, below excrement, and the people who constantly insult you on this site are right. It doesn't surprise me that this site is such a mess with you as the lead admin.
Pfft, what a baby. "Rightfully kicked". Nobody can be kicked "rightfully" from a place where there isn't supposed to be any moderation of ideas. "Reee now we can't bully people, Infinitroooooon you snaaaake!"

The only problem with Infinitron is that he's a manipulative, meddling conniver with complexes of inferiority and constantly gets offended when called out for it. From his behavior I can tell he's a typical midget. But your hive of shit flies had to be burned to the ground a long time ago.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
TZ3K eat shit faggot.

Look at what's trying to make me say:

483b3c3e2cc2e2e87c0dc91d9efeaa48.png
How horrible.
It's a humiliation procedure from a power trippin individual, call it for what it is. And I'm still banned. They don't even know how to explain it anymore.

I don't recall anyone on the Dex forcing me to post falsehoods about myself to be able to post. I'm also a veteran and a patron. This is how the "official" """codex""" discord treats its veterans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom