Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official unofficial RPGCODEX 2021 GOTY thread. PARTICIPATE NOW! HOOKERS! BLACKJACK! VOTING!

Codex Year of the Donut
You've had a year to play them, so now it's time to VOOOOOOOTE!

The rules are simple:
  • Reply to this thread listing a maximum of 15 RPGs released in 2021 you think are worthy of GOTY.
  • There is no individual ranking or rating. Either you list the game, or not.
  • If you include a RPG not released in 2021 I'm discarding your post.
  • If you include more than 15 RPGs I'm discarding your post.
  • Expansions and remasters are fair game. If enough people think it's worthy of being RPGOTY, then so be it.
  • Account must be at least a year old as of the time of this thread being posted.
  • No alt accounts, accounts are checked!
  • Voting ends on January 1st, 2023, 12:00 AM EST.
  • The game with the most VOOOOOOOOOOTES wins.

FAQ:
  • Why 2021 in 2022?
    • Conducting a GOTY poll at the end of a year doesn't give enough time to play all the games released in a year, especially Q4 releases.
  • Is my vote final?
    • You have until January 1st, 2023, 12:00 AM EST to edit your post and add, correct, or remove any games. Any post edited after this but before the results are announced will be discarded.
  • Where can I find a list of games?
    • If you need a list of games to find a game to vote for then you shouldn't be voting for it, jackass. :nocountryforshitposters:
  • Why 15?
    • It was going to be open list but I know one of you jackasses would have abused it and listed every single game that released in 2021.

2020 thread

Modron

Arcane
Archolos, ATOM RPG Trudograd, and Geneforge 1: Mutagen. Suppose I should add Inferno: Beyond the 7th Circle (even if I didn't like it as much as the previous game).

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Where can I find a list of games?
  • If you need a list of games to find a game to vote for then you shouldn't be voting for it, jackass
you are just trying to avoid being called retard with your curated non-rpgs selection.
Why should weakling run such important unofficial poll?

Lhynn

Arcane
Going to be honest, everything after 2019 kind of blurs together, so a list with all the Rpgs released last year would be appreciated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom