Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This looks strangely familiar...

It's because we've been 'ere before!

God it's hideous, I had hoped it would never come back to this.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Protection needed
e13wwsW.gif

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
For those that use Stylish, this will look ugly as fuck, but it should at least save you from being blinded.

Code:
@-moz-document url-prefix("http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/") {

html, body, div, dl, dt, dd, ul, ol, li, h3, h4, h5, h6, pre, code, form, fieldset, legend, input, button, textarea, p, blockquote, th, td, .nodeList, .node, .nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo, .pageWidth, #content .pageContent, .redactor_box, #QuickReply, .blendedEditor .redactor_box .redactor_btn_group ul, .blendedEditor .redactor_box iframe, .blendedEditor .redactor_box .redactor_smilies li, .hasJs .BbCodeWysiwygEditor, textarea.textCtrl, .textCtrl, #QuickReply textarea, .redactor_box .draftNotice, .redactor_box .placeholder, .redactor_box .draftNotice, .redactor_box .placeholder, .blendedEditor .redactor_box .redactor_toolbar, #QuickReply, .quickReply {
  background-color:#333333;
  color:grey;
  }
  h1, h2 {
  background-color:#333377;
  color:grey;
  }
}

EDIT: Blacklist front page

Last edited:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
This shit is fucking unbearable. I can't believe this is supposed to be the default layout of this forum software. VD just change the fucking color at least while you fix this shit. Muh fucking eyes.

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
1. The new advertisers and their ads are pleasant alternative to the old shyster banner ads.
2. auto spell check for casual drunk typists is a bonus
3. That rpgcodex swag site shows promise, I might even grab that thong for myself:

Just think of this as rpgCodex revised Beta version.

DU and his corporate cronies are gonna let all you buffoons, retards, and sociopaths rant like children while they tweek the new site.

Well played Douchesbags

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
FUCK. I just tried brofisting something and it popped up a screen "Are you ready to brofist this post?" Now we have to confirm every brofist.

ohpq80.png

This is sick and demented. How can a person take delight in this evil?

Last edited:

DramaticPopcorn

FUCK. I just tried brofisting something and it popped up a screen "Are you ready to brofist this post?" Now we have to confirm every brofist.

This is sick and demented. How can a person take delight in this evil?
reported for brofist harvesting

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom