Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Okay dumb question....how do I create a signature?

Baxander

Augur
I literally have looked for the option everywhere in my "personal details", "contact details"....am I missing something?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Hello and welcome to the Forum :)

I could make the obligatory joke about streamlining and quest compasses etc. but this one time I'll generously let it slide. You can thank me during shower time, newfag.

mhr86cab.jpg

Last edited:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Return of Werdna alone is going to crush his hopes and dreams.

Not if he follows my comprehensive Let's Play!

Heck, even the Hardcoregaming guys may or may not have taken my Let's Play as a reference point, so.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
if signatures piss you off I am glad I got one now
They don't piss me off since I never see them. I just think they're utterly pointless. It's like walking around with half a dozen buttons on your chest promoting various inconsequential facts about yourself. Also stupid is people who sign their forum posts when their fucking name and avatar are two inches from the text of their post.

Anselmus

Arcane
I don't recall posting this thread.

(EDIT FOR POSTERITY: user had same avatar as OP)

Last edited:

rogozhin

Cipher
Also stupid is people who sign their forum posts when their fucking name and avatar are two inches from the text of their post.
Yeah, while signatures sometimes sort of make sense (links to ongoing LPs, classic Cleve quotes that never get old), that's a thing I'll never understand.

- Qwinn

flabbyjack

Arcane
  1. Learn 2 years of cursive writing including capital Z which you will never, ever, ever use.
  2. Spend a decade trying to sign your name using clear proper script.
  3. Give up and start signing everything with 'your mark': a symbol which ranges from a sloppy shorthand cursive version of your name to a big crooked X.

That's how you do a signature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom