Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Okay, morons, here's your fucking proof

Lumpy

Arcane
Andhaira is a troll. A damn fine one, at that. And I'm not talking about the "I'm a Muslim", "What's wrong Liberal" stuff. That's just run-of-the-mill trolling. But here's an example of his finest work:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=58083

mangsy said:
Sophisticated means "wearing a suit," apparently.
Oh, you crazy Pakistani man! Wrongly thinking "sophisticated" means "women in suits". I bet he has a collection of this kind of stuff, that he masturbates to!

Except, not. Two of those three pictures, I can find on the first page of a Google Image Search. Which search? "Sophisticated women"? Nope, that one contains pictures of women that could genuinely be considered sophisticated. No, his pictures are found on the Image Search for...

"Women in suits"

...I rest my case.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Wait... you actually had DOUBTS that Andhaira was a troll? You thought ANYONE had any doubts whatsoever? And you link a thread from April 2011 as your "proof"? :retarded:

Here's your fucking proof. From more than 3 years ago.

Fucking 2005 oldfags.

Still love you though :brofist:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sceptic said:
Wait... you actually had DOUBTS that Andhaira was a troll? You thought ANYONE had any doubts whatsoever? And you link a thread from April 2011 as your "proof"? :retarded:

Here's your fucking proof. From more than 3 years ago.

Fucking 2005 oldfags.

Still love you though :brofist:

Ah, that makes me nostalgic. The thread that made me stop lurking and register. I had forgotten how vulgar andhaira was before he invented his devout muslim persona.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom