Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Once more into the breach! (EU3 MP thread)

So since my mod is in, I guess I can be Finland and someone else can be Sweden? It does require a quick set-up save, but shouldn't be too hard if there's a Swedish player too.
Don't know if it's in, exactly. Let's do a test run on Wednesday to see how it goes. noodleyone on Skype.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Updated list.

FSM- Le blob (France)
Snefix- Poland
oscar-
TBS- Venice/Portugal/Hungary
Malakal- Ottos/Castille/England/France/Austria
Breaking Axe- Sweden
Renegen- Aragon
Undead Phoenix- England/Naples
raw- Muscovy
Vaarna- Sweden/Finland
Merk- Sweden/Austria/Bohemia/Burgundy
hoodoo- Byzantium
root-
reject 666- Milan
Xeno- Brandenburg/Teutonic Order
Krash- Spectator
Chef- Venice/Ottos

Edit: Looks like we could use somebody playing as a Russian minor.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Don't know if it's in, exactly. Let's do a test run on Wednesday to see how it goes. noodleyone on Skype.
Alright, I'll reinstall clean and upload the finalized mod files and post the checksum tomorrow once I get back from therapy.

PS: I'm playing as Finland, not Sweden if the mod is used.

Krash

Arcane
Prolly cant join, too busy atm, but a nice LP update after each game would be swell to read. Maybe with maps and stuff, and a few words about what happened to who.

Vaarna_Aarne

Alright, I'm uploading the mod right after I make last minute checks and changes.

For Skype, search vaarna_aarne or Arska Kaipainen.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Any chance you would make it so that it is a selectable mod from the launcher instead of something we have to put over default files?

Vaarna_Aarne

Any chance you would make it so that it is a selectable mod from the launcher instead of something we have to put over default files?
The way I understand, the mod folder is picky when it comes to synching and prone to throwing hissy fits.

But I could make one, shouldn't be too hard.

XenomorphII

Prophet
The way I understand, the mod folder is picky when it comes to synching and prone to throwing hissy fits.

But I could make one, shouldn't be too hard.

Really? I had no idea. I have never fooled around with multiplayer in a pdox game before. If that is the case, I'll just make backups.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, that's just what I heard. If anyone has better info I can whip up a .mod file and work out the rest.

Vaarna_Aarne

Just so you know, I'm already online and waiting in Skype, so in case you too are early just hit it.

(PS: I don't have the headset on right now, so if I text first or am unresponsive it's just that I'm plugging the headset in)

Also, I'm thinking about making a minor addition to the txt files to make releasing Finland a less of a problem in Grand Campaign.

Vaarna_Aarne

Me and Flying Spaghetti Monster did try to host (no mods applied yet), but it didn't work. I know in my case it's because of my router, and FSM was going to look into what's blocking his ability to host. However, I haven't seen FSM on Skype for a few days now.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Lets try to get this actually started. First we need a host, then we need a timeslot. Propositions?

Vaarna_Aarne

I'd say Saturday is the best choice, since the Codex Movie Night is on Sunday. I'd suggest GMT 6.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have hosted these things before you need to open some ports for it to work.

You can Google it.

Yeah, evidently when the tech guy hooked up my router he didn't use the standard password/username combo, which means opening the ports is more than a pain in the ass. Someone else will have to do it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom