Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

One of the worst reviews ever! Witcher sucks.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is getting worse and worse. Next you tell me female Argonians have breasts now.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Will you guys stop being so easily derailed!

Focus: this review sucks.

psycojester

Arbiter
Fuck you! We're taking this thread where we want it to go!

That said this review fills me with confidence and calming certainty, it seems i don't need to actually study or do any work at all in university, i could just sit around all day blowing my life savings on hookers and injecting heroin into my eyeballs. I could spend years doing that, and still write a better review than paid journalist Steven Wong.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Well he's right, but for the wrong reasons. The game does suck as an RPG...

Darkflame

Scholar
Jasede said:
Will you guys stop being so easily derailed!

Focus: this review sucks.

Hey you changed your avatar, think we wouldn't recognize you? Oh wait.. the review..

Why do y'all hate this reviewer? His life obviously sucks; his target audience is the same group of kids who don't like to read and thus will probably never read anything he says anyway... that's why the only response he's garnered is from the so-called "negligible minority" that his review wasn't intended for... I'm sure through all this he realized just how utterly meaningless his life really is, assuming he hasn't offed himself yet..

aweigh

Arcane
He hasn't played it yet. He doesn't need to, his grandfather was a master of sarcasm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom