Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

only a codexer would have these..

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
k6rTF.jpg

Garm

Learned
Hey, speaking of collections...anyone know whether any of the old SSI ADND games are worth more than $20? There's a Half Price Books near my apartment that has a few of them in the box for $20.

Luzur

Good Sir
Hey, speaking of collections...anyone know whether any of the old SSI ADND games are worth more than $20? There's a Half Price Books near my apartment that has a few of them in the box for $20.

20 USD a piece? buy em all, usually they go for higher on ebay.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
-> Total Distortion :lol:

That was one hell of a fucked up (and hard) game. Never thought someone else would know of it too :D

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I lost all my boxes. Take too much space.

The ones I miss the most? Original Realms of Arkania (Das Schwarze Auge) release, in German, sealed box & Daggerfall, sealed, 1st print.

Iselor

You have Millenia: Altered Destinies? That game is so unknown. I've never managed to beat it legitimately.

mck

Cipher
I found Ultima IV complete with the cloth map and everything for 50 cents a few years back. Only thing was when I got home I realized the floppys inside were Lemmings 3D and Fun Games #43: Pool. I DGAF though because the extras are the best part.

otsego

Cipher
I've lost a few over the years, and picked up some junk for $0.50-$1.00 a pop at previously-owned stores, but overall I'm pleased with my collection which I seem to play over and over all year and never move on to today's shitty games.
Yeah, I regret impulse buying some of the decline like Diablo 3.

513u39.jpg

8zpmd5.jpg

29eonm.jpg

2z9bfoo.jpg

5uqp8m.jpg

33uu9oo.jpg

30a7t6w.jpg

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
Horus pointed me to this thread: so again:

games.jpg

Luzur your SSI collection is pretty impressive, do you have some of the big boxes by chance? (I own only 2 of them and I am curious if they are more)

Luzur

Good Sir
Luzur your SSI collection is pretty impressive, do you have some of the big boxes by chance? (I own only 2 of them and I am curious if they are more)

naisu.

big boxes? well i own Geopolitic 1990, Imperium Galactica, Eagles and Shattered Alliance, who are in those early big boxes.
also one of those AD&D collection is a big box.

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
big boxes? well i own Geopolitic 1990, Imperium Galactica, Eagles and Shattered Alliance, who are in those early big boxes.

Interesting, I have Colonial Conquest and Panzer Grenadier. Do you have any idea how many games have been released in those boxes?
Would be cool if you could take some pictures of those boxes (I didn't see them on your previous images), because I really want to get a complete picture of all SSI games.

Luzur

Good Sir

Interesting, I have Colonial Conquest and Panzer Grenadier. Do you have any idea how many games have been released in those boxes?
Would be cool if you could take some pictures of those boxes (I didn't see them on your previous images), because I really want to get a complete picture of all SSI games.

hmm, im not sure either, though i know President Elect 1984, Star Command, Questron and Battle Cruiser came in the Big Box varierity.
then we have the Rapidfire versions, which are kinda hard to get.

2zrmauf.jpg

and i need to kickstart my collecting again, been busy with getting old guns and fixing those, although i still have a deal on a SSI's Neverwinter Nights from a collector friend, that needs to get finished.

300ureg.jpg

That's pretty neat. Where would you get that? As far as I know, Torment didn't have an ULTRA HARDCORE HARDENED EDITION release, so...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom