Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Operencia: The Stolen Sun - turn-based blobber by Hungarian pinball devs

Reinhardt

Arcane
Too late, too meh.

User0001

Savant
c8R7qFl.png

Silentstorm

Learned
So, is this game good or not, i see the media likes it but some of the statements i read here make it seem like Operencia isn't that good, is it worth buying or not?

Silentstorm

Learned
Not really, i do have EGS even if i admit i use GOG and Steam a lot more, just seemed that the people here who know more about dungeon crawlers than the average press members didn't like it that much, but i got a "YES" tag so it seems some people do enjoy it.

V_K

Arcane
It was mostly played by people who are not into blobbers though. In the recent blobbers of the last decade poll it's currently at nr. 11.
I wanted to rage, but then I saw "of the last decade". Carry on.

Also, good luck with that price and 10% discount.
These guys just don't seem to be very self-aware pricing-wise, it started at $30 on Epic.

Efe

Erudite
its not greatest but only a retard would call this shit.
think of bards tale 4 but less retarded puzzles.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Launch trailer:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom