Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Orc no understand. Orc smash!

dumbuglyorc

Educated
Hurro wurld.

I don't see a way to make, or reply to, a profile message. I want to do that. How do I do that? Do I need to levelup or some shit like that first? Why? And how do I earn experience points in this game, anyway?

Why can't I access retardoland, when that's clearly where I belong? Wtf?

Help me.

dumbuglyorc

Educated
i

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
You can't. This feature was discontinued recently.

Falksi

Arcane
Hurro wurld.

I don't see a way to make, or reply to, a profile message. I want to do that. How do I do that? Do I need to levelup or some shit like that first? Why? And how do I earn experience points in this game, anyway?

Help me.

You need to plan or coordinate the elements of this situation to produce a desired effect, especially surreptitiously.

In other words, you need to orchestrate it.

I thankyou.

Sjahki

Educated
Hurro wurld.

Help me.
Either you are not allowed to do any of that for a full year or you just need to look to the right of the screen for the comment button after which you are only allowed to reply to profile messages, not access retardoland.

dumbuglyorc

Educated
Thanks, for all the fish, you guys. Orc is well fed and happy.

Choose an appropriate avatar:
DD%20PHB%202nd%20Orc.png

Thanks for the pro-tip!

you just need to look to the right of the screen for the comment button

Shit, that's way too complicated! I feel my brain shattering like a packet of Doritos from all this exertion!
They should really streamline this feature in the sequel for mass appeal.

not access retardoland.

Racist trash! #OLM

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Hurro wurld.

Help me.

Hello Liberal!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom