Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Our little hobo camp and a plan

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Enjoy our hobo camp:

aF2FP.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
On the other side of the river we found cave, but there is a dude living near by. I have no idea who he is but I claimed entrance and I'm going to build palisade and a house there.

BTW I'm gonna become miner.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Recruited him to Codexia, his name is Jeffolo and he's gonna be farmer/cooker

Konjad

Patron
Some guy spawned near us, I recruited him, he's gonna be farmer. His name is RayvenQ.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
lolwut? You know he is a SA member right :)

EDIT: sorry not SA. facepunch is what I wanted to type. My point i that he comes from a bigger community too. I saw them arguing on irc about who has the bigger dick(who joined their site first) then he threatened to ban this guy g1real and sabinati banned him from the channel. Anyway I'l try to digg out the IRC log

here is their thread about H&H: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=901568

Konjad

Patron
Mikayel said:
Is codexia an open community?

Yes, everyone is welcome, unlike in the old Codexia. If you bump into someone or want someone to play with us - join him to Codexia if he wants to.

Konjad

Patron
BTW I was thinking about posting about Fair Codexia on official forum. We could get more people like that, although drawback is we could get some goons too. So there is my idea:
I could post about Codexia on official forum and then we get new player as an apprentice for someone (depending on his profession - ie. guys who wants to be a farmer has farmer as master). We (masters) would be a little responsible for what they do - we show them where they build, what should they do (if anything specific is needed to be done) etc. If someone happens to be goon we tell him to GTFO or kill him as soon as possible. Apprentice limit would be one or two per master.
Apprentices may level up to master status if they are doing well (ie. are not dumb and know how to cooperate and they're not stealing or something). Leveling up would require ie. 50% of votes "yes" from masters.

What do you think about this idea?

Konjad

Patron
After thinking some time I changed my mind. I think it would be better to not post about village on official forum, although stay open-community as we are now and just get more people from Codex or these we meet in game. With too many random people things could mess up a bit.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Speaking of fuck-buddies, once somebody (anybody) compiles a list of players, I'll post it in OP. I could use some non-sensitive screenshots to post, too. PM me if you've got any and I'll update OP. It's a work in progress.

If you've got some screenshots and stories to go with them, post them (provided that they won't give away our location) in the LP thread.

Konjad

Patron
There are everyone who used my hearthfire or I met them around and recruited:
Altimer
Barrun
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Burnside
Daffyd ap Cynfyn
Darkness
Jeffolo
Kazgar
Minamir M
Mor-Rioghain
Olaf Tugelbend
RayverQ
Roll-a-Die
Roll-a-Dice
Secretninja
Szioul

Konjad

Patron
I'm trying to raise my Charisma to 25 (I have 16 right now) and get lawspeaking, so if anyone can hunt a bear that would be appreciated. We could make an official village.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
And their nicks on the codex should be:

Altimer - ???
Barrun - Konjad's boyfriend
Barry Fletcher Norwin - DU
Burnside - ???
Daffyd ap Cynfyn - Pooc
Darkness - Spec
Jeffolo - Jeff
Kazgar - Kazgar
Minamir M - ???
Mor-Rioghain - Suicidebunny
Olaf Tugelbend - me
RayvenQ - RayvenQ
Roll-a-Die - Roll-a-Die
Roll-a-Dice - ???
Secretninja - secretninja
Szioul - Sziou

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
I think it is good you're keeping the community open, that way there is a higher chance of thieving, spying, treason and drama. DRAMA!
:thumbsup: :avatard:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
We beat it to death with our huge dicks :lol:

EDIT: Well spec had the great idea to lure it in the walled in area and lock it there, then we beat it to death with the slings.

As for the day stuff, its a function of pacho's client. Press ` and then type nightvision on.

RayvenQ

Novice
Invited the admin of Facepunch to the village, he's a decent chap (Hezzy)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom