Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Commandos-Like Partisans 1941 - real-time tactics in WW2 Russia

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
i really hope they'll take a note from soldiers: heroes of world war 2 or men of war in terms of physics and environmental interaction

Beowulf

Arcane
I played this demo and I must say I'm not really that interested. The title of this thread is misleading, as it plays quite differently from Commandos games, as you can just move from encounter to encounter and shoot everyone while staying behind cover.
It won't trigger any global alarms and there are no enemy reinforcements. Still, it's only a demo.
Of course, you can't loot enemy weapons in the first mission.

The writing is so patriotic that you start to wonder if that's not an intentional parody.
sMPJxXD.jpg

The filthy Germans will soon meat their doom.
1L1vmDi.jpg

Burning Bridges You can unironically steal food stashed in the church.
How's that for accurate representation of partisan activates?

UVoEH58.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Hurr hurr Germans are not humans, I get it :lol: they should give you your own comedy show.

But why not? Do they think they can break even with sales in Ukraine and Lithuania where the majority pirates games anyway?

Sounds like a dumb "bisnis" plan. Probably they will immediately disband like the ones who came before them (this Phantom whatever, 303 Squadron, Hard West etc)

Beowulf

Arcane
Hurr hurr Germans are not humans, I get it :lol: they should give you your own comedy show.

Or you know, you could just read the post above you and look at the first screenshot. Same with Infinitron

It's the game's writing, pffft (or, as the Monty Python script describes it - a sound of farting with ones mouth).

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Stalinist filth :argh:

Great, honest GULAG film made possible by the twilight period at the end of the Soviet Union and before new Russia. Something that will never be seen again.

Anyway, I hope this game is good and not another corpse on the pile like phantom doctrine and all the others.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Stalinist filth :argh:

Great, honest GULAG film made possible by the twilight period at the end of the Soviet Union and before new Russia. Something that will never be seen again.

Anyway, I hope this game is good and not another corpse on the pile like phantom doctrine and all the others.

What's it called? I recognize one of the actors, but I can't place him.

Jinn

Arcane
Very much so looking forward to this one. I've always wanted a real-time tactics/stealth game with more freedom and customization. Looks like that's exactly what this is.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1227530/view/2904214312353303813

Partisans 1941
Real-time tactics game set on the eastern front of World War II

Partisans 1941 is a real-time tactics game with stealth elements, set on the eastern front of WW II. As an army commander behind enemy lines you gather a group of Partisans to wage guerrilla warfare against the German occupants.

Check out the demo
The demo covers two missions. While the first, tutorial-style mission shows you the basics of the game and sets the atmosphere, the second mission allows you to chose your own play style and tackle objectives the way you like. Sneaky and stealthy? Or will you lure enemies into traps and follow up with a full on assault?

The full game
The full version of Partisans 1941 will feature squad customization, inventory management, base building and an engaging metagame system. Gather and recruit new partisans, keep them fed and train them up. Check out the full list of features on the game's Steam page:

29d953b7f104064b56c46602e01a1bfcab7f1834.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom