Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

bec de corbin

Educated
I just want octavia to stop getting tired and complaining all the damn time, is that so wrong

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I just want octavia to stop getting tired and complaining all the damn time, is that so wrong

Give her a CON belt. There’s an easy +4 at Lonely Barrow. One of the reasons I use Jub until midgame instead.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Has anyone noticed that Valerie INT is 3 points less than Nok-Nok's? 9 vs. 12?

I was following InEffect the Blessed olbigatory vivi dip for Nok-Nok and was surprised that he can actually cast. And only then I saw his intelliigence at 12 and remembered our beauty drama queen.

Desiderius

Patron
Yes, 9 INT has never been rendered more accurately. Nok-nok’s INT as written is at least 16.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
So anyone else having stuttering with the EE? Like a spit second freeze when moving the mouse? First I thought it was portraits so I cleaned that up then I thought it had to do with mods but I uninstalled everything and it is still happening.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Yep, actually before the ee it was somewhat fixed. After ee it came back. Unity and all its glory.
They should have asked some money to make their own engine.

Ah damn. I finished it this winter and I didn't notice it at all. Game is almost unplayable its so irritating.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I haven't noticed that in my current playthrough.

Yeah it didn't happen to me when I played before the TB update.

According to steam its due to using a newer gaming mouse. Apparently the problem goes away if you use a classic 2 button mouse. Awesome.

Anyway I reinstalled the game and it seems to be working OK now. We shall see.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I'm only at the start of chapter 2 (no mods installed), but in CH1 and 2 certain enemies seem to target my back line and charge right through my melee chars, I don't remember this happening before. Did the the AI change in any minor ways in any patch?

Desiderius

Patron
I’m having a thing where I’ll target a spell and it thinks it’s a move order so I’ll have to retarget and there are problems with the drag and drop when equipping.

Nothing fatal but annoying.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm only at the start of chapter 2 (no mods installed), but in CH1 and 2 certain enemies seem to target my back line and charge right through my melee chars, I don't remember this happening before. Did the the AI change in any minor ways in any patch?

New enemies in chapter 1 can ignore melee and charge at backline characters, try distract them with summons or focus fire when they charge/kite in Real-time.

Trashos

Arcane
For the first time ever, I got the "Feast of the nail" quest, where Hellknights ask to establish their presence in my barony. I got scared that this quest may have been designed by the same retard who designed the "Deal with the Devil" quest (which also involved Hellknights), so I turned the Hellknight request down, and the quest failed.

For future reference, does anyone know if "Feast of the Nail" has anything interesting to offer?
(I do not know whether this quest is available to everyone or just Lawful Evil characters)

Self-Ejected

Hafnar the Jester

Self-Ejected
So anyone else having stuttering with the EE? Like a spit second freeze when moving the mouse? First I thought it was portraits so I cleaned that up then I thought it had to do with mods but I uninstalled everything and it is still happening.

This stench-ass engine causes the most severe fps drops when navigating the UI. Browsing through spell descriptions almost fried my toaster.

Desiderius

Patron
For the first time ever, I got the "Feast of the nail" quest, where Hellknights ask to establish their presence in my barony. I got scared that this quest may have been designed by the same retard who designed the "Deal with the Devil" quest (which also involved Hellknights), so I turned the Hellknight request down, and the quest failed.

For future reference, does anyone know if "Feast of the Nail" has anything interesting to offer?
(I do not know whether this quest is available to everyone or just Lawful Evil characters)

The Linxia Quest is poorly constructed but it’s worth a good bit of coin, loot, and exp. don’t understand the point of intentionally failing a quest, especially if you’re already paying the price of being evil.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom