Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
gotta punish you for all the pages of abusing quote button somehow.

Finally getting it.

Sometimes sucks to be old (ish). At least these clown wigs will match the parrots Kit gave me.

Desiderius

Patron
I only recognize Grandmaster Rod from that list.

Annihilation is artisan master from Sharel.

Magic Gear.jpg

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
frozen shout is a headpiece or smth? I don't remember

Yes, artisan head.

Am I a clown because I'm saying ranged is good or because everyone already knows ranged is good or because ranged is actually bad or because you generally enjoy giving me random shit?
gotta punish you for all the pages of abusing quote button somehow.

Welcome to the real world of ***magic***
>gotta punish you for all the pages of abusing quote button somehow.
bwahahaha

panda

Savant
You know what is best spell with/for this build though?
Ice/Volcanic Storm. 4lvl, no save, huge AOE and for some reason sneak applied twice: once for elemental and once for physical component.
Solid total 200-250 dmg in opening round to each poor soul opposing you.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
You know what is best spell with/for this build though?
Ice/Volcanic Storm. 4lvl, no save, huge AOE and for some reason sneak applied twice: once for elemental and once for physical component.
Solid total 200-250 dmg in opening round to each poor soul opposing you.
So if I'm understanding this right. Your sneak attacks can also be applied to AoE spells? That sounds OP :)

ArchAngel

Arcane

Annihilation is artisan master from Sharel.

View attachment 11700
That still does not explain the +84 bonus. Those two explain the +42 out of those 84. I guess that Four Elements item has something to do with it.
And I do recognize that Annihilation Robe, I just never used it, I used deflection robes for mages or those that give you 6 free maximizes per rest. I guess you need to squeeze out any additional damage out of your spells for Unfair difficulty to make sure enemy is dead and not attacking you so Annihilation Robes comes handy for that.

panda

Savant
Add Glorious Silver Dragon powers and you'll have the last piece.
Could you share with us your build? I would like to try it out on the DLC dungeon. If you don't mind that is.
This is regular AT, but with Siver Dragon Sorc instead of Wizard as a base. Basically Sorcerer Octavia with Evo focus.
And I'm not sure if it'll be any better than Wizard AT(or proper Conjurer Sorcerer) in DLC dungeon without all the dmg boost items.

Desiderius

Patron
Add Glorious Silver Dragon powers and you'll have the last piece.

One fun thing about Scion/MT Tristian is giving him Gold Dragon Bloodline to fire up his Fireballs, Flamestrikes, Dragon Breath and the like.

Yosharian

Arcane
I really don't see why I would take a support Bard and shove it into melee next to my real tanks just to hope it crits a couple of times.

Where it'll be focused and killed in seconds by the AI.

overly excitable young man

So how is the current state of the game?
It seems pretty hyped around here.
Is it playable without major bugs?
Should i play this or DOS 1?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
So how is the current state of the game?
It seems pretty hyped around here.
Is it playable without major bugs?
It's fine. The game is fine. There are minor bugs, and that's about it. It's such a long game that it's hard to really tell what real bugs do remain.

overly excitable young man

Well, what are you looking for?
But, generally speaking, yes, you should definitely try Kingmaker if you like this type of game. What other RPGs do you like?
I had fun with PoE and BGs but i'm not that hardcore into IE games. Can't stand Icewind Dale.
Is it that much better than PoE?
Really liked Dragonfall and have great fun with Underrail atm.

Desiderius

Patron
I really don't see why I would take a support Bard and shove it into melee next to my real tanks just to hope it crits a couple of times.

Where it'll be focused and killed in seconds by the AI.

Build better Bards then. Mine don’t get focused, and on the off chance they’re attacked they’ve got good AC and Image. The positioning is the important thing, for Songs and Shouts, as well as Outflank. The damage is gravy but late game you’ve got a decent duration Sense Vitals for routine fights.

LinziTank.jpg

Yeah, I missed a lot that round because Demons can't be flanked. Next round everyone hit.

Usually you're casting Slow first round, then after everything is engaged you move into position for a (Greater) Shout/Thundering Drums/Crushing Despair whatever depending on the foe or you interrupt a cast with one of your Sonic spells.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom