Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Longes

Augur
vMB7KCS.png

"Oh Reg, I still love you! Just try to kill people a tiny bit less, mmkay?"
This is why we stan the superior romance. (in another game)

ArDQPTv.png

ktgIhfv.png

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Octavia is the worst character. Whoever wrote her needs to find a new career. And the VA was awful, too.
Camellia is what happens when strict editor armed with ruler stops hitting Regoctavia's author's fingers each time when she tries to go full fanfiction.

Longes

Augur
Oh yeah, fun fact. The writers wanted to have more polyamorous romances in WotR, a la Regongar/Octavia. But they couldn't due to technical limitations - mythic paths create too much narrative variability to properly handle all the possible romance combinations. So all WotR companions except for Daeran are strictly monogamous.

Aarwolf

Learned
Octavia is the worst character. Whoever wrote her needs to find a new career. And the VA was awful, too.

Oh, quite the contrary. She's brilliant as a spoiled princess-like girl from the capital, perfect character for you to hate. I know some girls like her and her writing is spot on.

Yosharian

Arcane
Ah I see you hail from the Desiderius school of character critique

Aka 'this character is abhorrent in every way and really makes you despise the human race. Perfectly written!'

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Really, Camellia? The psycho bitch who would gladly eat your dead body with ketchup?
Again - what's wrong with that?

However, I don't like ketchup. Horseradish is my personal preference.
Eating dead bodies of humans or other hominids (necrophagia) is, as any necrophilic activity, considered abhorrent and highly illegal everywhere.
:smug:

Longes

Augur
Really, Camellia? The psycho bitch who would gladly eat your dead body with ketchup?
Again - what's wrong with that?

However, I don't like ketchup. Horseradish is my personal preference.
Eating dead bodies of humans or other hominids (necrophagia) is, as any necrophilic activity, considered abhorrent and highly illegal everywhere.
:smug:
She doesn't eat them anyway. She serial kills people and fucks on the pile of corpses.

razvedchiki

Erudite
whats the posibility of getting serpent prince between chapter 2 and 3? i have build the shaitans shop which counts as 1 tier and will upgrade the village to town at first opportunity for another tier. i have played the game a dozen times and never have gotten it, once she made it after pitax and none in my party used it. for extra buttrage she is the only crafter you cant order to bring specific items.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
whats the posibility of getting serpent prince between chapter 2 and 3? i have build the shaitans shop which counts as 1 tier and will upgrade the village to town at first opportunity for another tier. i have played the game a dozen times and never have gotten it, once she made it after pitax and none in my party used it. for extra buttrage she is the only crafter you cant order to bring specific items.
Only got it a couple times. You can look up what tier it is and how high you need to get the kingdom ranks to unlock it.

Tsubutai

Educated
RNG gonna RNG. Last run when I had no fauchard users I got two Serpent Princes, this time I've got Reg specced for them and am having to make do with the masterpiece one instead. Ho-hum.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
RNG gonna RNG. Last run when I had no fauchard users I got two Serpent Princes, this time I've got Reg specced for them and am having to make do with the masterpiece one instead. Ho-hum.
There's a +3 in the Map to the NE where the Laughter Armor is. No reason to spec him for that early (or at all) tho since he already has Martial and is Feat starved already.

Tristian makes a better home for Serpent if it shows up since he doesn't even start with Simple.

EdgyRightWinger

Educated
Patron
Why is the game pushing a romance between Ekundayo and some white woman? They could easily have made her black, but noooo always gotta pair a black man with a white woman.

1668146708682.png
1668146799632.png

PS: I see his voice actor was white. How did Reddit survive that?

Reina

Arcane
Oh, quite the contrary. She's brilliant as a spoiled princess-like girl from the capital, perfect character for you to hate. I know some girls like her and her writing is spot on.

I think she has a brilliant concept, but the writer didn't have a good idea in which direction he should take it. So she's a spoiled lady despite being a slave all her life.
In their interwoven plotline, Regongar comes definitely as a better-developed and consistent character.

Anyway, it's the second time I've reached the House, and the second time I've abandoned the game at that point. Boy, whoever designed that crap location ruined the entire game for me. Wild Hunt can go and pleasure itself, I ain't tearing through chambers full of that crap.

Anyway, it's the second time I've reached the House, and the second time I've abandoned the game at that point. Boy, whoever designed that crap location ruined the entire game for me. Wild Hunt can go and pleasure itself, I ain't tearing through chambers full of that crap.

Step 1: Add both tiefling sisters
Step 2: 2x Maximized Empowered Deadly Earth w/trip in front of encounter.
Repeat

Consul

Arbiter
This is currently on sale, is it worth spending some time on? How much woke trash can be found in this game? Is the combat any good? Is the story tolerable?

Consul

Arbiter
I know that the sequel to this, Wrath of the Righteous, went full degenerate, but can this one be considered not distasteful to someone who is normal?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom