Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

mediocrepoet

En français: poètemédiocre!
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've been planning on waiting until at least the beta for things to come together and placeholders to start being replaced by final assets before taking a dip. But I'd be lying if I said I'm not super tempted to check this out now. :bounce:

Dodo1610

Magister
Netflix adaptation
Irabeth.jpg
250px-Seelah_2nd_edition.jpg

VS Original
w4CjiEa.png
uVCZ2zX.png

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'M GOING IN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR BETA!
0qXZktC.png

Also I wish I can talk about my experiences with alpha here, but that's against the rules :(

Efe

Erudite
those with alpha are going to inform us poorer folk of how much progress they have made soon?

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Kingmaker
those with alpha are going to inform us poorer folk of how much progress they have made soon?

Well, those who backed via the fundraiser do not have access to the alpha at the moment.

Efe

Erudite
so its Infinitron 's fault again?

isnt retardo land hidden from outsiders? could post some leaks there?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In [Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.] Pathfinder: Kingmaker I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not sure if people know about this new piece of music, but... here it is:

I think it's pretty good.

Edit: Fuck, Infinitron is one fast dude, holy jeepers...

purpleblob

Savant
I just got up and found out alpha is out!! Damnit but I have to work now... nooooooo!!!! Have to wait till tonight :(

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I just got up and found out alpha is out!! Damnit but I have to work now... nooooooo!!!! Have to wait till tonight :(

At least you can play it.

Codex backers wstill need to wait our mightly raptor lord to mail the money to Owlcat :negative:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
'Twas fun! But back to playing Kingmaker!

BarbequeMasta

Learned
Am not touching the alpha or the beta since I wanna bottle up all the hyp for my first playthrough but am curious, how many hours is the alpha btw?

Gay-Lussac

Arcane

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Are backers not even allowed to share info like what new archetypes, feats and bloodlines are in the game? That seems like pretty harmless info

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom