Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Increased performance seems like the best change. Haven't played since around launch but hopefully act 4 can run at 60 fps on my pc now

Yosharian

Arcane
Some preliminary EE testing:

Ring of Imminent Demise (+2 Competence to AB) stacking with Lethal Stance:

https://i.ibb.co/pxVnyDV/imminent.jpg

imminent.jpg

I...I can't remember what that strange +4 bonus is. The Other +2 is from Call To Violence, a cloak item. Edit: ok, some of that unmarked +4 is from Robe of Order (+2 Untyped), the remainder is... I have no fucking clue.

Radiance still using CL 1 for its Dispel-at-will even at character level 20:

https://i.ibb.co/DzKfmWC/radiance.jpg

radiance.jpg

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Icon for Stealth is now reversed in my save. When there is an eye icon everyone is normal, when it is empty eye everyone is hidden...

Yosharian

Arcane
Woah woah woah what is this? Banner is stacking with Heroism? I'm sure this wasn't how it worked before this patch... I could be wrong.

https://i.ibb.co/4N709zd/Banner.jpg

Banner.jpg

It appears that Owlcat haven't fixed all the conditional stacking bonuses after all. It could be that Bard + Skald could still be a viable combo, if you desperately wanted to boost AB?

Last edited:

ferratilis

Magister
Increased performance seems like the best change. Haven't played since around launch but hopefully act 4 can run at 60 fps on my pc now
I tried it in Alushinyrra, it's a day and night difference. My GPU junction temperature used to reach 110c, now it hovers around 85c, and the game seems much smoother.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
There are many stages to making your Pathfinder build

I have reached the depression state

Where I throw my hands up in resignation and want to start over from scratch

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Well, it's time for another playthougth.. Thinking about a Alchemist preservationist Trickster. My Arcane ride is good but boring af.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Woah woah woah what is this? Banner is stacking with Heroism? I'm sure this wasn't how it worked before this patch... I could be wrong.

https://i.ibb.co/4N709zd/Banner.jpg

Banner.jpg

It appears that Owlcat haven't fixed all the conditional stacking bonuses after all. It could be that Bard + Skald could still be a viable combo, if you desperately wanted to boost AB?
It was stacking with Bless on Standard Bearer.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Never did finish that Demon Sorcerer run, guess Now's as good a time to get back in as any. Let the whole gamut of DLC and FLC sit untouched until this game entered it's next incarnation, so I should have a lot of ground to cover.

Part of me wonders if the reason the EE is so barebones is because they're saving more resources to put into the second Season Pass.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Now that I brought my Bomber to high levels (15) its damage sucks. Bombs lack ability to empower and maximise. Fast bombs does not help, just uses very limited amount of bombs faster.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bomber was my first character and I either failed to optimize him or he just sucks on higher levels.
He sucks because there is no items to boost bombs in Wrath and no Mythic abilities to improve their damage. Only things that come to mind for bomb boosting are getting INT as high as possible to double damage bonus from it with Targeted Bomb Admixture spell and increasing number of attacks to get maximum from the Fast Bombs. And maybe some exotics like Vulnerability Hex from the Witch.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Downloading now. Pretty excited to get back into the game even though the EE is half assed. I hate to admit it but WOTR is probably my favourite CRPG and it'll be fun to come back to it a year later :)

Acrux

Arcane
Their news post on Steam tells where photo mode came from.

Or maybe you just like taking a lot of screenshots, like one of our Community Managers who had to buy an additional hard drive for the screenshots of her OTP?

So there you have it. You can blame a community manager and a woman (or possibly a tranny).

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Spoiler for chapter 1 gray garrison fight

so i finally beat this bitch, but in the end, staunton saved her and let her escape. If you kill staunton can you fully kill minagho in this moment? Or can you just persuade stauton not to let minagho escape?
Don't think any of this is possible. But this fight is much easier if you focus on Staunton instead.
I think you're talking about the Drezen fight, Haplo, whereas Hobo's talking about the Grey Garrison fight according to his post. IIRC (and unless they've changed it), Staunton's not a participant in the Chapter 1 Grey Garrison fight... he just shows up at the end and saves her with His "Minagho, to me!" bullshit. Regardless, in both instances, her escape is guaranteed.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Now that I brought my Bomber to high levels (15) its damage sucks. Bombs lack ability to empower and maximise. Fast bombs does not help, just uses very limited amount of bombs faster.
Arcane Bomber? Bombs are just there to give you action econ vs Touch to save casts. You’re still primarily a caster.

Desiderius

Patron
Bomber was my first character and I either failed to optimize him or he just sucks on higher levels.
He sucks because there is no items to boost bombs in Wrath and no Mythic abilities to improve their damage. Only things that come to mind for bomb boosting are getting INT as high as possible to double damage bonus from it with Targeted Bomb Admixture spell and increasing number of attacks to get maximum from the Fast Bombs. And maybe some exotics like Vulnerability Hex from the Witch.
On Alch your Bombs are there as much for the debuffs as the damage. Get DCs sky high with Cognatogen and attack weak save bypassing SR (Tanglefoot vs Reflex is AoE Entangle, Blinding vs Fort, Curse vs Will). With Fast Bombs and Haste you force a lot of saves and should do plenty of damage if the rest of the team isn’t picking their noses.

Use XBow with good proc on easy fights to save Bombs but by mid-game you should have plenty if you’re grtting enough rest and closing out fights quickly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom