Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Damn now I really want to use TTT so I can get Animal Ally

Animal Ally? And burn 3 feats on something a 4-level Cavalier could get at the bargain cost of one (Horse Master?).

Also if you take TTT as the whole package, then the mounted charge damage is hugely reduced (it only multiplies weapon damage with modifiers, stacks additively rather then multiplicatively, only procs on 1st attack in a round, the additional procs like Mythic Charge, Boots of Stampede, Living Ram armor, Death's Rush, Demonic Charge and such have additional damage instances removed - and again, only proc once per round).

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Some of the unique Cav benefits are hidden behind the Orders, like Sorc with Bloodline.

Order of the Lion for instance can give team +CHR bonus to hit (Swift Action) one round per fight unlimited use (For the King). If you're zerging in RTwP that's REALLY good.

For the King vs Deskari.jpg

In that pic Cav9/Pal11 Seelah was giving team combined +18 AB by herself.

For the King Seelah 8.jpg

And you get a longer lasting version at lvl 2 that you can also use every fight. I think Tactician is very underrated as well. When you need TW Feats they're very good but you don't always need them. Tactician can save the rest of your team a lot of Feats.

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane

Animal Ally? And burn 3 feats on something a 4-level Cavalier could get at the bargain cost of one (Horse Master?).

Also if you take TTT as the whole package, then the mounted charge damage is hugely reduced (it only multiplies weapon damage with modifiers, stacks additively rather then multiplicatively, only procs on 1st attack in a round, the additional procs like Mythic Charge, Boots of Stampede, Living Ram armor, Death's Rush, Demonic Charge and such have additional damage instances removed - and again, only proc once per round).
Yeah this is the problem with TTT, it does too much.

Desiderius

Patron
He’s a little… big. I still let him tag along in back of formation. He still gets his kills.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

All TT change is incredibly modular iirc, maybe there is option to turn that off

Yosharian

Arcane

All TT change is incredibly modular iirc, maybe there is option to turn that off
It is but I am not 100% comfortable with using it like that, especially because feats I haven't installed randomly turn up in descriptions and such

Desiderius

Patron
Is Eldritch Archer any better in TTT?

Does it fix any of the class abilities still missing in vanilla?

Desiderius

Patron
  • Background Modifiers
    • Changes the skill and attack bonuses granted from backgrounds into trait bonuses.
  • Critical Confirmation
    • Allows a natural 20 to always confirm a critical.
  • Inherent Stat Bonuses
    • Allows Inhernt bonuses to intelligence to now grant bonus skill points.
  • Mounted Longspear
    • Spears now grant additional damage during a mounted charge in the same mannor a lance would.
  • Enemy Buff CL
    • Enemy buffs now have the correct CL for applied buffs as defined on thier blueprints.
    • Prebuffs will be applied at a more correct level instead of nearly always CL 20.
  • Shadow Spells
    • Shadow spells now are correctly treated as being from the Illusion school for all effects.
  • Mounted Movement
    • Prevents full round actions after moving while mounted.
  • Nauseated Condition
    • Removes the poison descripotor from nauseated.
  • Staggered Condition
    • Removes the movement impairing descriptor from staggered.
  • Invisibility
    • Invisibility now properly grants concealment.

Desiderius

Patron
(From TTT)

Several of these are significant.

Making Backgrounds into Trait bonuses will give you +1 to AB/AC or key skill for whole game.

INT to skills frees up more Creation Pts for main stats/lets Reg pick up a traveling/camping skill for first time.

CL fix makes Dispel viable much earlier and without needing a Mythic ability to realistically do anything.

Shadow fix makes very interesting Phantasmal Mage (Gnome unique) Archetype playable for first time. Shadow Spells get around downside of Arcanist class (lack of flexibility). Phantasmal trades Exploits (not enough good ones anyway) for another Meta layer. Works great with Gnome Illusion bonus.

Removing Poison from Nauseate lets you Nauseate Demons for first time (Phantasmal Web, Crusader’s Edge Crit, Agony Hex)

I think removing movement impairment from Staggered means that Freedom doesn’t prevent? Very few things immune to Stagger specifically (any?) and relatively easy to apply (Frigid Touch is no save) plus powerful effect. Also harder to cancel Daeran’s Curse.

Concealment is +2 AB. Thought this was already working tho.

Desiderius

Patron
  • ZenArcher

At level 10 a zen archer will roll 3 dice instead of 2 with perfect strike.

Uh, that’s kind of nuts. You get an activation per level. Combine with Bless Weapon and go Crit-fishing against anything.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Is there a trick to getting TTT to load?

It shows up in Unity and on the pop-up when I load the game, but when I create a new game none of the Feats or backgrounds are there.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It shows up in Unity and on the pop-up when I load the game, but when I create a new game none of the Feats or backgrounds are there.
Mod was separated into 3 parts recently. You need both Tabletop Tweaks Base and Tabletop Tweaks Core for it to work.
And Mythic changes were moved to Tabletop Tweaks Reworks.

Sarathiour

Cipher
The final quest of golden dragon can't be completed : when you enter his hideout, no one is here. And when I say no one that also include your own team, you and them are also not here.

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
  • ZenArcher

At level 10 a zen archer will roll 3 dice instead of 2 with perfect strike.
Uh, that’s kind of nuts. You get an activation per level. Combine with Bless Weapon and go Crit-fishing against anything.

Well yeah, I suppose? Kinda?
I mean we're still speaking about a base 20/X3 weapon.

You'd need the Trickster feats to make the crits a common occurrence. But even then you're improving a 30% chance - while some other weapons could enjoy a 50% chance before such an improvement.

Usually on 1 attack in a round only (unless you play in real time and spam-cast it - but then even 20 won't last that long).

And while cool, it's not the only way to reroll attacks. Sosiel's Touch of Good works on all rolls for a round, not just the first attack (and can be made Swift with Domain Zealot).

Desiderius

Patron
Yes, that’s the point - they stack.

You pick up Improved Crit from Monk Bonus Feats then can add Sos Touch of Luck and/or Ember Fortune. Second Flurry and additional iterative kicks in at lvl 11. With V button easy to trigger on each attack.

11 is more than enough activations because only need to Crit fish on bosses anyway. ZA has naturally growing damage Dice that stacks with Size and Hurricane scroll.

36% chance per atk with 6 atks at 50 ft. AC/AB irrelevant so can turn on Deadly Aim.

Desiderius

Patron
Mod was separated into 3 parts recently. You need both Tabletop Tweaks Base and Tabletop Tweaks Core for it to work.
And Mythic changes were moved to Tabletop Tweaks Reworks.

Sigh, still not working. The instructions at the GitHub just say to install Core and Tweaks. Base has a -Master tag on it and Unity MM doesn't give it the OK and it doesn't show up in the list when you run the game.

Why does this always have to be so complcated?

Is there a link to step-by-step instructions for all three parts? It isn't on Nexus yet in that format.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I'm not really sure how the annoying fury demon at treshold are able to cast 3 spell in a round.
Idk if that was because I only played in daring so far, but they certainly posed a greater threat than the echo or areelu.

Desiderius

Patron
I'm not really sure how the annoying fury demon at treshold are able to cast 3 spell in a round.
Idk if that was because I only played in daring so far, but they certainly posed a greater threat than the echo or areelu.

That's where you remember all the Evasion items and abilities you've passed up.

Pretty sure that fight is designed to let some of the big bads on your side take the initial brunt with your party finishing off what's left but it ends up kind of a mess that way.

Desiderius

Patron
Dunno, works for me.

bt4Olwd.png

Be sure to manually delete the old Tabletop Tweaks folders. I had problems when I uninstalled it via UnitiyModManager.

Did you go to the releases tab on github and download the zip there? Just drop it in the UnitityModManager winodow.
https://github.com/Vek17/TabletopTweaks-Base/releases

Thx got it working. Still learning way around GitHub.

Figured out that game uses Godclaw Diety instead of Order as prereq for Pentamic, which is why it wasn’t working when I tried to make HK. TTT fixes this.

Sarathiour

Cipher

That's where you remember all the Evasion items and abilities you've passed up.

Pretty sure that fight is designed to let some of the big bads on your side take the initial brunt with your party finishing off what's left but it ends up kind of a mess that way.

I actually kept them, and i branched from magus into scaled fist at level 17, so I had two ring of evasion plus mysef.

Apparently even the ending slide are bugged, I did not get one for greybor and nenio. Whatever.

Yosharian

Arcane
So my MC build is now using Bismuth as a mount in order to exploit Spirited Charge

:positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom